Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: You have just eaten....... what?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:50 pm 

Oranges?? LOVE LOVE them

It's Indian food I don't tolerate well

and instead of your Thames water, I need your entire samsuma basket chilled and squeezed for MY drink :?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:52 pm 

Seedless oranges/tangarines

posh water :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 pm 

I've seen that water and pretty sure it can be had here.
if so, is it really the bomb and maybe a gateway sip?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:58 pm 

I like it because it's less gassy than most brands - makes it taste better.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:15 pm 

satsumas/mandarins - a tangerine dream! - yes -love them too - get the saliva on the move - the natural sweetness! - haha Mike! - pure class! - can we swap weather for for a couple of months?! - Black Adder - nice! - you know your way around the kitchen! - thank god it's a bank holiday weekend here - a lie in required! - bit of le fanu on the go - cup of tea with a 'nip' in it to warm the cockles of me heart!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36 am 

@ Mike

Well its similar kind of to shepards pie but its not.
It is actualy in some way similar with lazagna only with patato, or something between shepard and lasagna. Its: one line potato than mixed meat, than again.. than bake 20 min, than you put from yogurth sarrow cream and more paper than bake again until got colour. and thats it.

No i cant try that juice but there are hear similar stuff with tropic and non tropic fruit big choice. Or good old limunade is cool too. And gemisht or shpricer, depends on mood :)

@ brown

O yes, I dont eat (most of the people here) finished industrial food, its like fast food (junk food like someone call that even I wouldnt) we always cook. Thats the best what you can do, buy some fresh things and salat (soup before that) and go..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:58 am 

good man Black Adder - a friend of mine once said - and excuse me language - 'if you don't eat, you don't sh#t, then you die! - quite philosophical i guess! - hope all is well over there in an ever changing world - tomorrow never know's! - my best

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:35 am 

Oh forgot to say; on that Musaka thing, onions goes with mixed meat, and sarrow cream up there goes with eggs.

@ Brown

Sure, its fine here, I mean peaciful at least last 20 years, if you asked me that. In neighborhood is tension, turbulance, last 20 years, somehow Croatia and Slovenia (former Yugoslav republics) got in EU and Nato thats why turbulence stoped. Economic and people hatred stuck in past is other story. Rest of the former yugoslavia (4 other republics) are still in turbulence.

About food: Yes your friend is right, if you dont have food, good food, inside your self you get sick. You dont have to eat expensive food, just mixed and not to much fry food. Soup, salat, fish...vegetables, fruit. Less fried food, fast food, can food, and sweet. I know people are tired or dont have time and go to mcdonalds or what ever and eat all that things.. intestine cancer is most popular today, from can food your liver can go bye bye because of chemicals in it. One of the reason for intestine cancer is bad food and not moving anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 am 

Black Adder - very wise words and quite prophetic as regards the food - bowel cancer is indeed very common here too for the same reasons as you said - in 1994 i had an oral exam for me phd - my external examiner was from belgrade - we had to fly him via germany just to get here - a real cool and nice dude - we needed a language translator to get the job done! - he played a solo concert that night on an acoustic guitar - his da was a cossack - the bloke was so poor his shoe's were falling off his feet - as a professor from belgrade i didn't realise how bad things were for the likes of him at the time - he ate a lot when he was here and drank a hell of a lot of vodka! - good to hear things are stabilising there - if ireland can do it - anyone can!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:23 pm 

You have a higher risk of colon cancer if you:
Are older than 60
Are African American or of eastern European descent
Eat a lot of red or processed meats
Have colorectal polyps
Have inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn disease or ulcerative colitis)
Have a family history of colon cancer
Have a personal history of breast cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:24 pm 

WIN_20170604_19_00_58_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170604_19_00_58_Pro.jpg [ 86.49 KiB | Viewed 298 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:48 pm 

"HOLD THE RED STAR PROUDLY HIGH IN HAND"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:44 pm 

indeed Mike! - i'm guilty of most of the above! - relying on the 'creaking door lasts a long time' type philosophy! - tap water still tastes alright here! - i guess youz aren't so lucky - my children buy bottled water which is real freakville for me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:01 pm 

London water tastes really crap (though safe enough to drink). What really freaked me out was (probably about twenty years ago now) when I was virtually skint on a baking hot summer's day, I went down to the corner shop to buy something to drink. I didn't have enough money to buy 1L of (non-sparkling) water but I could afford a big 2L bottle of cheap lemonade!

Barmy! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:45 pm 

I only bought it for the brotherhood of man-no-wait-windian.
But it is perfect for the humidity now, guess I'll open and sample, now

HATE water with passion

shall see

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business