Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: William Tompkins -- UFO disclosure
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:38 am 

just wondering if any of you out there are aware of this new disclosure info that has been coming from an old guy called William Tompkins. .. mostly via jeff rense.com
so far i can find no debunking of this guy .. ie his back story seems legit .. even though some of his disclosure seems out of this world quite literally..
recently pdfs of documents have been put online speaking of advance propulsion techniques that were discussed in 1954/55
http://rense.com/general96/deepspaceexmp4.html
up to now about 30 hours of radio interviews with him have been up on rense.com since back end of 2015.
scroll down on the right coloum till u see
UFO-ET Disclosure
Astonishing Technology

From William Mills Tompkins

for the record of myself .. yes i have seen a ufo and have had about 13 good sightings since the mid 90s
so yes i know the technology does exist ..
(but have no photo proof of my sightings due to not having a smartphone till just recently)

Post subject: Re: William Tompkins -- UFO disclosure
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:10 am 
There is no scientific proof that UFO's or aliens exist.

Therefore believing in them is pretty much an act of faith. Most UFO seekers I know behave in the same way as those with a religion - they ignore all the (lack of) evidence and merely twist facts to support a fallacious argument.

I'm sure there IS intelligent life out there. Statistically, it must be the case. If, however, it's too far away from us to even communicate with us, then it's of no real practical value.

Whilst there may well be intelligent civilisations out there, the vast gulfs of space mean that we can never meet (let alone communicate) in our lifetime.

The usual UFO'ists answer to this is "faster than light travel" or "gravitic lensing" - and I think they fail to see that what they're doing is just altering reality and fact to support an *belief* they have. As I've seen so many God botherers do with matters like evolution, fossil records, etc.

Sorry to rain on the fantasy little green men party, but if you step back and look at it rationally, there is a higher amount of proof that Santa exists. As I've seen Santa.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:40 pm 

I saw a couple of UFOs once (used here in the strict sense of the term, an unidentified flying object) off in the distance. I have no idea what they were except they seemed to be floating lights. Definitely odd, but I don't actually feel the need to know what they were, just one of those mysteries (to me).

I don't think science has an explanation for everything, but that doesn't mean we have to just 'believe' all the b.s and not think critically. This is my issue with a lot of conspiracy theory though. Even though conspiracies do happen, so many seem to involve a kind of circular logic that requires belief over and above evidence.

I quite like the idea that some paranormal sightings could actually be glimpses into other dimensions rather than beings from space. Quantum Physics might have some answers to this.

"You say there's life out there in the galaxy
Our worlds in collision
You say that's a fallacy
It's no use sending rockets into space
Hoping to meet a superior race
"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:23 pm 
Well. OK.

Show me one. ;-)

The problem I have with UFO believers is this: if we look at the fear of death, we'd all prefer not to kark it. This is where religion comes in. Because you may want to believe in eternal life, all logic goes out of the window and any evidence to the contrary is argued away as "the mysterious will of God".

The desire to believe in something makes people construct illogical and increasingly complex fantasies to back up that underlying desire.

Same thing with UFO's. Not talking about "lights in the sky which may or may not have a rational explanation", of course - seeing them is fine, we all do, now and then. "Unidentified flying object", fair enough.

When people start believing in flying saucers and beings from another planet, or rather, wanting to do so, and then construct a complete web of unprovable beliefs *because they want to believe* - that's when it becomes a religion, rather than a science.

OK - science cannot prove everything. There are holes in the Standard Model and several other theories. But I understand enough about it and can see enough *evidence* of theories working around me to accept science.

When we step outside of science and want to believe in something, with absolutely no concrete evidence, that's when it becomes mumbo jumbo and I give it as much attention as I do when the Jehovah's Witnesses come around.

Fantasy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:35 pm 

What if I told you that, using currently known and proven scientific fact (not theory), I can prove that eternal life is a reality ?
You'd no doubt say I'm bonkers, or at the very least, distinctly mistaken. But in fact I can and have proven it, that is, science has proven it ~ I am just one of the ones who've managed to piece the picture together from the available information. I may not be the first to do so, but I have strong reason to suspect that if there are others who've grasped it, they are grappling with the same moral dilemma I am now facing : which is the wiser? ....disclose or conceal?
It is very likely that sooner or later, someone else will arrive at the epiphany, get rich selling their book, perhaps win a Nobel prize or some such, and likely alter the course of human history in an irreversible way (and not for the better).

I am wrestling with whether or not to publish my extrapolation, for reasons I am quite confident you
will surmise. It isn't important to me to share my findings ~ I am quite happy to leave this world knowing I did not disclose the information even if no one beside me is ever to find it.

Imagine you had irrefutable proof of alien visitation ~ really think about that one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:56 pm 

I much prefer to listen to folks accounts of a sighting, rather than look at some home made hoax video on YT.
Always prepared to give benefit of doubt where possible. After all no-one knows the answer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:59 pm 
"Imagine you had irrefutable proof of alien visitation ~ really think about that one."

I did, and that word "imagine" came up first. ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:09 pm 
As for the matter of "life eternal", time for a new thread - on head transplants ! ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:48 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
As an amateur stargazer with a decent knowledge of science I have only ever seen one object I couldn't identify. Was it a UFO? I reserve that decision until we learn more of the current Black Projects. I hope there is intelligent life out there, precious little on Earth.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:26 am 

hmmm .. well for the record i did see a flying saucer shaped ufo ;)
you can read about it here were i posted the info

https://www.discogs.com/group/thread/591616

i stated about 500 meters away .. but last year i measured the distance to the end of the street and it is only 70+ meters .. so this craft (and i say craft because that is exactly what it was).. was a hell of a lot closer than i first thought .

i used to have a hard time believing those black and white pics of saucer shaped ufo's..
but in fact what i saw was indeed one of those ...
it's movements - and speed of movements are what impressed me the most..

as everyone knows the ufo world is full of bull, bunkom and disinfo..

however once you have seen one in action (and i hope that people get to see as good as i saw)
then there is no going back ...

i have no idea who or what was flying it ... but it came past, hovered for a while - zipped about momentarily and then somehow jumped across the sky..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:18 am 
It's generally held that the George Adamski photos are fakes - the landing struts are lightbulbs.

I want to believe, too. But not without concrete evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:42 pm 

yes i agree that the adamski are fake ... but that does not prove anything ..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
He could play a synth well though...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:46 pm 

I witnessed a rather unusual UFO when I was eleven (long before psychedelics) , along with a demonstration of its destructive power and four decades on I happened by chance to learn it had been a military weapon. More was learnt from Einstein and Oppenheimer than the public was allowed to know.

I cannot disprove alien visitation.
There is always the skeptic's rationale that interstellar distances are too great, citing impossibility of light speed travel.

From the standpoint of human lifespan and vulnerability to radiation, as well as the current space travel model, humans cannot make the trip in one generation, and not without things like insular capsules and suspended animation\hibernation.

There is of course the further assumption that the planet from which a bilogical alien being might come would have to be orbiting a star other than ours. We still have not discovered all of the planet's in our system and some recent theories about orbital patterns suggest an Earth-sized planet and possible brown-dwarf star in distant orbit about the sun. There is even recent indirect evidence of such.

There is also the assumption that aliens would make the journey themselves rather than sending robotic space travellers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:34 pm 

it's interesting to take note of the ancient aliens theory that earth was visited by the "sky gods"
firey serpents that came from the sky bringing knowledge to past civilisations .. indeed most if not all civilisations have references to this
this episode of ancient aliens explains this very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMtV067fAU8&t=997s

this recent steven greer (and yes i find some of his work dubious) lecture is actually quite mindblowing and well worth a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL0Rpy0Dhhs

and to boot .. after his lecture when he is taking questions the first question is about the william tompkins disclosure !! @2.15.30 mins

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business