Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: William Tompkins -- UFO disclosure
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:00 am 

I do have my own experience of an unexplained sighting that took place on the Isle of Wight (England) in October '88. I was fortunate enough to have witnessed it with a friend at the time. Though we have never spoken to each other since !
I spent quite a few years during the '90's studying the subject & doing the research. What me & Dave saw that night, fits many of the published descriptions previously & since then. There is a pattern & common threads that crop up regulary when doing serious investigation. I am no expert on the subject & nor do I attain to be.
I always recommend to any sceptics to read Walter Tevis' (fictional) novel 'The Man Who Fell to Earth' or watch Nic Roegs film of the same name. There's enough ambiguity there to leave the door ajar & it's a great storyline anyway.
Maybe if we want to see see something out of our realm then we will.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:17 pm 

i would say the bottom line is simple
they ARE here and have been so since day dot ...
and slowly people are waking up to that fact .. ;)

one tantalising piece of (to my mind) solid evidence to the existence of ufo's is this ..
when the british X files desk (nick pope) was closed down .. it was done so on the basis that "they (ufo's) were of no defence significance" !!

quotes from ben rich (lockheed skunkworks)

“We already have the means to travel among the stars but these technologies are locked up in Black Projects...and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”
- Ben Rich, Former Director Of Lockheed Skunkworks shortly before his passing

“We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars."
- Ben Rich, Former Director Of Lockheed Skunkworks shortly before his passing

Ben Rich was asked how UFO propulsion functioned. His reply was remarkable. “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The man asking the question of Mr Rich said - “All points in time and space are connected?” Ben Rich then replied, “That’s how it works!”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:18 pm 

Well then I'd say humans had better find a habitable planet to colonise, get there soon, like yesterday ~ and not fucking Mars ! (dumbshits ! waste of money, resources, time, energy, lives)

days here are numbered ~ and the number is small

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:26 pm 

verne - journey to the centre of the earth?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:58 pm 

[quote="vikmarlo"]Well then I'd say humans had better find a habitable planet to colonise, get there soon, like yesterday ~ and not fucking Mars ! (dumbshits ! waste of money, resources, time, energy, lives)

days here are numbered ~ and the number is small

why would u think that ?
i'm more of the belief that if only these technogies would get out and into the world (zero point energy , anti gravity systems etc )....that we could make this a better world ..
i think we are still in early stages of evolution ... and if these stories of galactic federations et al are indeed true then we still have a long way to go to become this civilised humane race of beings ..

sadly the ******* warmongers and satanic elites seem to have a different agenda..

is this tale of project bluebeam (a fake alien invasion) really gonna come to pass i wonder? ...
that steven greer presentation certainly thinks so .. and it has been mentioned for quite some time now ... first we are to fear the terrorists .. then some threat from space ie. asteroid then finally the alien invasion .....

one thing that has always bugged me is that these ufo / alien visitors do not stop the horrors here on earth .. but as we know from the star trek episodes is "the prime directive" which is not to interfere with any planets natural evolution.

having said that there was that 2013 russian meteor that could well have been stopped from causing serious damage ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6asznXeaSY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:58 pm 

As Mpc said,..not extra terrestrial.
Instead it's extra dimensional.
I've seen multitudes of lights and flashes in the night sky but only once saw clear view
of a very large disc shaped craft hovering in broad daylight.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:03 am 

whilst here i will relay another 2 great sightings ;)

so - i live in harrogate north yorkshire uk
which is about 12 miles from the mendwith hill - (usa rented) tracking base.

and the direction from my window is almost directly pointing to the base..

so one night about 11.30pm im having a cig hanging out the window .. it was a cold crisp night clear sky and plenty of stars ..
so i'm looking dead ahead at a cluster of stars low in the sky .. one of them extremely bright so i'm kinda fixed on that one .. (of course at that time it never actually occurred to me that there should not have been any stars at all in that location !!)

so after a minute or two this brightest star that i'm looking at suddenly stars to move up and diagonally to the right ..,. and at a steady pace just went off diagonally up and out of the atmosphere ...
30 seconds later another one of the cluster did exactly the same .. same pace same direction .. 30 seconds later another one did .. and this continued till all that cluster of stars had gone (11 in total)..

now - they were clearly in the vicinity of the mendwith hill base .. they MUST have had them in view and on radar !! it would have been impossible for a tracking military base not to have done so .

again .. i had no smartphone at that time so no proof whatsoever of this event ... but it did occur and i would stake my life on it .

so here is another .. again i'm hanging out the window with a cig and across the rooftops at about 100 ft up comes this translucent orange oval shape (with a darker orange outline).. and i swear u could see inside it (as it was translucent) ..and there appeared to be a figure crouching at the front of it looking like holding a joy stick..

this object was only small .. the size of a mini car i would say (if not smaller) and it went by to the left of me overhead (50-100ft)and it was moving at a reasonable pace (50-60mph?) so the sighting only lasted 7-8 seconds..

ok so .. because i've been watching reading ,learning about all this since my first official sighting in 94 (again in the mendwith hill vicinity - because me and friends would go skywatching up there in the middle of the night)...
it was bugging me because i felt that i had seen something that resembled this crouching figure in an oval shape ... and damn me i found the image
http://www.spiritandflesh.com/Christian ... ligion.htm

scroll to the 2nd / 3rd pic down

that is what i saw !!! a figure crouched at the front of a small oval ..

now given that this painting depicting this is 1350 ad and i saw one in 2000+ is mindblowing .

again i will stake my life on the validity of these sightings ..

so this idea that people have of .. oh they don't exist .. no such thing .. impossible ..
is just ridiculous ..
my own brother is of that opinion and we have nearly come to blows over the topic !!
show me real proof he says.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
jesus effing christ.. what more proof do people need other that to watch read and learn about it ... there are thousands of hours of good solid info online...
of course there are fake cgi click bait sites...
of course there are sightings that can easily be debunked
of course there is dubious and spurious disinformation out there..

this is all still been purposely kept secret and hidden ..

remember the brookings report
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Report

see here .. good compilation of nasa footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:44 am 

voilodian ghagnasdiak wrote:As Mpc said,..not extra terrestrial.
Instead it's extra dimensional.

I must have a clone !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:51 am 

Oops...As Etherealise said,...not extra terrestrial.
My apologies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:49 am 

Extra testicle ?????

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 am 

To give you all an example of what I mean by "a religion", take the fact that an object in the sky streaks off at massively high speed. No sonic boom.

Basic physics can tell you that anything travelling faster than Mach 1 compresses the air in front of it. This creates a shockwave, and hence a sonic boom.

So. None observed. We can presume two things - (a) it's just a reflection or some kind of mysterious trick of the light - there's nothing really there - or we say ah, well, tell you what, if there was no friction, there'd be no sonic boom. Therefore UFO's are made of frictionless material. (Actually, they'd still displace air, so that's wrong.)

Given that the acceleration is so massive, any living thing aboard an object which suddenly whizzes across the sky would turn to liquid. So the illogical conclusions is "that UFO's use liquid damping to protect those aboard from sudden massive acceleration (actually, when you read it up, it'd probably work to about 20-30G but not beyond that.)

In both cases, what's happened is "Star Trek science". The UFO devotee says oh well, I can explain this by conjuring this obscure fact out of thin air, which I don't quite understand, and that must be how it works.

And that's basically how religion works. No proof, belief based on a number of half truths, obfuscations and an inability to actually say stop, let's look at this from a scientific viewpoint.

In 70 years of supposed alien visitation, there is not one shred of physical evidence. Conveniently, this can be masqued by a conspiracy theory which says "Governments don't want you to know, so they clean everything up".

Which is just paranoid fantasy. Applied to back up a *belief* without *evidence* or scientific fact.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
I'm sat firmly on the fence - but watching the skies...

Menwith Hill is a secret base, just off the A59 on the right, 5 miles from Harrogate...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 pm 

My local pub landlord has genuinely got a Degree in astrophysics. He is adamant that mankind will never reach the planet Mars. Based on the length time it takes him to serve a pint, I'm inclined to believe him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:38 pm 

Oh, I love that. ;-)

Mars, well, I think that's possible. Anything further out is a bit dubious. Mind you, technology moves on and I'd like to think I'll be proved wrong.

It seems to be more political will which is stopping us getting to Mars. The early space missions were done on a shoe string budget. The moon took 73.5 hours to reach (from de-orbit burn) by Apollo 11 and is 220,000 km away.

Mars varies in distance from 54.6 million km to 401 million km. The average is 220 million km. If we assume an Apollo like velocity takes 5 days to travel a million kilometers, and that you'd obviously go at the closest approach, there's nine months of travel. A lot of time for things to go wrong, in space terms.

Forgetting things like nuclear implosion drive - science fiction - the only way of doing things better would be to assemble a rocket stage *in space* so you're not working against gravity, and then dock with that and light the engines to get a higher velocity. So you need some kind of Shuttle like craft to assemble a rocket stage in space, and lots of trips. Looking unlikely, isn't it ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:45 pm 

"Proxima Centauri, the closest star to our own, is ..... 40,208,000,000,000 km away"

At Apollo velocities... multiply by five to get the number of days, divide by 365 to get the number of years.

Or just don't bother, futile exercise.

Right, that's 4.5 light years to our nearest neighbour. SETI, despite 50 years of listening, hasn't discovered any transmissions of intelligent life within thousands of light years. Theoretically, some exoplanets have been discovered, including one orbiting Proxima Centauri. But it's a very big universe and the speed of light is a limiting factor (unless you make up "gravitic lensing" to get around an inconvenient truth) - what goes for alien races goes for us, so if you're waiting for ET..... don't wait up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business