Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Haz what a burst of energy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 pm 

I managed to catch some of the pyramid show at Portsmouth from a piece of footage taken by a pal and i was gutted i missed it,the whole live experience seems to have taken a well needed boost and i mean no disrespect to the band but the last few shows i attended left me wanting to be honest, i didnt think the two gymnast types replacing the amazing costumes and dancing by the two lassies added anything or fitted in to be honest and as much as i like dibs as a person (really decent guy ) to watch as a frontman i found it unstimulating ._.God this is probably sounding rotten but i dont mean it to, calvert,tree etc were always exciting as you never knew what to expect apart from it would be different and fun to watch and after seeing young haz doin his thing it felt great to see my fav band of all time going thru yet another amazing transformation ,the energy coming from haz is catching and he really does remind me of our dearly missed lemmy in his younger days and i hope he stays with the band for a loooooong while yet,also the light show looked mind blowing so what im trying to say is it looks as thought the hawks are going through another brilliant incarnation and bound to get even better. I noticed another younger new face i dont know who i believe played guitar and keys???another pleasant surprise,keep it up guys and i wish haz all the best in his new role as a member of for me anyway the best band to grace this earth,love n respect fellas

Post subject: Re: Haz what a burst of energy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:02 pm 

The keyboard player is Magnus also guitarist with Taramtism

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:13 pm 

Totally agree about Haz. Great player.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm 

Cheers pete i thought he looked familiar , i didnt mean to sound rotten in that post ,spoken to ol dibs a couple of times and hes always been polite and taken time for a chat and hes a decent musician. Love the new album too ,thats what ive always liked with the hawks is they cover a plethora of styles and willing to try out new ideas which is probably why they are still bloody fantastic,really miss huw ,1st class guitarist and his playing on wastelands of sleep......Hauntingly brilliant,stirs the soul

Board index » Test category 1 » Hawkwind Chat