Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: THE HOODED FISH
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:33 pm 
That was one of yer nicknames mate, as well as Llama Boy. I can't believe I'm writing this, we had more adventures to go on good buddy, more adventures....well, i can wait...fly free Jase, see you on the Moontower.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:38 pm 

I didn't know Jason really well but we met in Amsterdam in 2006 and I got impression that he is very nice guy. RIP Jason!

That's a very difficult moment...

http://www.myspace.com/psicorpstekelili - new album "All Roads Lead to Amber" check out new tracks online, special pre-order offer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm 

sad sad news. met him at magna and he seemed really nice, he signed my doctors coat. rip hawkfriend. john-paul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm 

what a shock, RIP Jason,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm 

His playing showed melody, professionalism and character. He was relaxed on stage and always seemed convivial off stage. His tenure with the band is a distinctive period in a rich history.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 pm 

To happen with such suddeness creates a feeling of shock.

My sincere condolences to all friends and family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm 

My condolences to everybody. What a tragedy. I received my copy of the Knights of Space DVD in the mail the other day but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet. It will have special meaning now when I do. My heartfelt best wishes to all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm 

We never met but your playing added something to my life, so sorry to hear the news. I wish your friends and family strength to deal with their loss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 pm 

Juice, Jay, The Llama Man, you always made me laugh and this is the first time you've ever made me cry and believe me, I'm crying a river. Where do I start? There are simply no words that can describe your sheer uniqueness. I shall always remember your fantastic humour, love, friendship and musicianship. This world has lost a good 'un. I shall always remember your laughter and the good times we had, and we had a fair few of those didn't we? Here's a toast to a real diamond. Keep tinkling those ivories and, when we meet up again I do believe it's your round! It was an honour and a privilege dear boy.

Rest in Peace my friend,

All my love,
Keef xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 pm 

our deepest condolences to Jason's friends and family. Although i never actually got to meet you Jason you seemed a real nice guy.
Why so young such a waste, always in our hearts and ever in our space Rest in Peace our Hawkwind friend Bev n Steve x

http://www.myspace.com/festichick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:03 pm 

Thanks for the music, Jason. I really enjoyed your playing with the Hawks. You added a new dimension to the sound of the Mothership, your melodic, clean keyboards. I never got the chance to see you live, but I will treasure your performance on Knights Of Space. You will be missed. My thoughts are with you and your family. RIP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:25 pm 

I can't quite believe this...

Such sad news, my condolences go out to his family and friends.

RIP, Jason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:46 pm 

Very sad news today.
Condolences to Jason's family and colleagues.

Now another Hawkwind star shines in the sky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:47 pm 

So so very sad. Love and kind thoughts to all family and friends out there.

Like others here i only saw Jason through the band, yet seeing him around a gigs, the Hawkfests, question times and the like you always had the impression of a hugely talented, relaxed, happy and fun guy. Looking at some of the more personal posts here you can easily feel why Jason will be so missed by so many.

Thanks for all of that Jason and all that you brought to Hawkwind, and believe me that was a heck of a lot. Seeing you up on stage behind those keyboards really looking like you were loving every second was a joy.

Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:11 am 

We meet and chatted a f ew years ago , immediatly warmed to you , so open . freindly , loved your contribution to the Hawks ,its my 1st post hear , im so sad , not often i cry , but i am , it tragic! thinking of you and all who were close to you , my thoughts are with you all , Martyn Hasbeen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Jason Stuart