Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: pure inspiration
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:15 pm 

Im 45 now and remember my first ever hawk gig at henge in 84, it completely blew me away and ive followed the band ever since. huws style was one on its own and ive not heard many if any that could and still does stir up emotion....when i say that i think of wastelands of sleep,dangerous visions and all the beautiful tunes on levi... I have lost four of my family from an early age...most recently my brother to murder and sis to suicide within weeks of each other but since then ive really looked into the survival of conciousness after physical passing...its merely a right of passage to another realm,plane whatever you wanna call it and i guess right now huw is hangin around to comfort those left here as best he can and eventually move away to play the sweetest music to the spirit folks. My thoughts and love go out to marion and all the family and to the guys who knew him so well. I sincerely mean it when i say that hawkwind are and always will be the best,ever changing,constantly surprising bloody excellent band on the planet and have inspired me musically as im a muzo myself and huws passing is a great loss to music as a whole. seeing him in soton recently i saw how strong he was to keep playing knowing the pain he must have been feeling tho thats gone now so godbless you huw and thankyou from the bottom of my heart and soul.......no doubt i will see you again. thinking of you marion. oh darren the pieman on iow sends his fondest regards. love and light bryan brown.

Post subject: Re: pure inspiration
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:07 am 

condolences to Lloyd-Langton family and friends ~ Ive been living off-the-grid since Oct.
2012, & I did not learn of Huw's passing until late December. One of my very favourite musicians, a deeply inspired and expressive guitarist & songwriter whose music spoke and he had something majestic and beautiful to say! I'm grateful to this Universe for the brave man he was and his gift to us ~ his spirit in music,,may he never be forgotten.
Rest In Peace Huw

Post subject: Re: pure inspiration
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:03 pm 

God bless to huw, marion, family and the hawkwind family - love to all

Board index » Test category 1 » Huw Lloyd Langton