Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Prog magazine - shameless self-promotion
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 pm 

Hi everyone, my interview with Captain Brock about the new album is in the latest issue of Prog magazine, out now! ;-) Joe Banks

Post subject: Re: Prog magazine - shameless self-promotion
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:01 pm 

Which issue, please? We're on quite a delay here in the US and I don't want to miss it! (At $16/issue I don't want to buy the wrong one either :oops: )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:13 pm 

I don't know the current Moderator position on this, but personally I'd welcome any info that clarifies where we can get to see relevant stuff, even if it is a shameless self-promotion!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:58 pm 

it seems like a good article to me - nice pix too! - Dave talks about vegan stuff amongst other things - it'll be mid week before i can check out the mag number - will post it then

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:21 pm 

It's the April addition. The interview can also be viewed in part online:

http://teamrock.com/feature/2017-04-24/ ... se-of-life

Actually it looks like in very small part.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:50 pm 

I just picked up a copy.Really good interview with Dave with some timely eco-chat along with the usual "Are Hawkwind going through a resurgence?" kind of questions.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:48 am 

Hi, just to clarify, it is Prog 76, the May 2017 edition with Genesis's Wind and Wuthering on the cover. I was pretty pleased with the piece, and Dave was very affable throughout ;-) I take your point re the 'resurgence' thing, but in terms of output and popularity, I genuinely think HW are undergoing a resurgence.

BTW, the new album, out today I believe, is great. Some classic, heavy-duty stuff on there.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 pm 

Fatalist wrote:....genuinely think HW are undergoing a resurgence....
...... the new album, out today I believe, is great. Some classic, heavy-duty stuff on there.

...excerpt...

purview more like it ! Cheers Joe !
:-D

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 pm 

Fatalist wrote:Hi, just to clarify, it is Prog 76, the May 2017 edition with Genesis's Wind and Wuthering on the cover. I was pretty pleased with the piece, and Dave was very affable throughout ;-)

Cheers Joe. Nice job and amazing that you were able to meet him. I got the mag while on vacation in Sweden & read it on the plane home... enjoyed the interview!

Board index » Test category 1 » Hawkwind Chat