Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Re: hi all
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm 

mike coleman wrote:yes hullo!
great to see the band that isn't just a band, but a "living being", doing it's thing with it's magick tentacles :)

"The magick testicles are groaning" :shock: ......I mean "the magick tentacles are growing".

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 pm 

Cornelius wrote:
toomanyshroomz wrote:
Cornelius wrote:Hi shrooms, Hello and thanks for posting this recipe.....Mrs Cornelius will enjoy cooking this...(i hope).....Should'nt be any bother sourcing ingredients as we have a great Chinese Market up here in sunny Dundee.

Hi Cornelius

you're welcome for the recipe man - yeah we've got a few Chinese and Thai supermarkets in Edinburgh - they're a godsend as far as the missus goes

the Chinese ones are the cheapest though for everything

good to see someone else from Scotland on here - although I've only lived here 10 years or so - still continue to think of myself as a Manc cos that's where I grew up and I haven't lost the accent yet..

cheers
TooManyxx

Hi man where about in Manc were you brought up ?........I have had a bit of a facination with that place....Although only been there once in my misrable life.......Went too see the dreaded :? Fleetwood Mac :? way back in 1991 at the old Main Road stadium. :wink:

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:03 pm 

Cornelius wrote:
Cornelius wrote:
Cornelius wrote:

Hi man where about in Manc were you brought up ?........I have had a bit of a facination with that place....Although only been there once in my misrable life.......Went too see the dreaded :? Fleetwood Mac :? way back in 1991 at the old Main Road stadium. :wink:

I'm actually a country boy - spent most of my childhood near a little town in the middle of nowhere not far from Manchester - it was 4 miles to the nearest pub so had to hitch a ride whenever I fancied a pint / needed a pack of baccy

that started off my hitch-hiking days and the distances I would cover grew exponentially the older I became until It became ridiculous and I saved enough dough to buy a car - oh happy days.. :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:39 pm 

Cornelius wrote:
mike coleman wrote:yes hullo!
great to see the band that isn't just a band, but a "living being", doing it's thing with it's magick tentacles :)

"The magick testicles are groaning" :shock: ......I mean "the magick tentacles are growing".

The TENTACLES Of Human GORE Spread Out On The Pavment From The 99th FLOOR

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm 

I can certainly recommend shroomz recipe - i'd meant to post back after the feast - freezes well too as it is better to make a 'batch' - to be washed down with a liberal amount of ones preferred tipple - thanks again man

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm 

Cornelius wrote::roll: What about the sofa?..... :idea: What are couchsurfers?......some new drug :shock: i aint heard of yet....Ha....Ha :lol:

Looks llike some wires got crossed here - Somewhere on these boards TMS stated that he spends a lot of time on his sofa and thinking that was a photo of him; I made the sofa comment. Not a dig at you matey at all.

Couchsurfers are global http://www.couchsurfing.org/

No, the new drug is cbd if you haven't already checked it out.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 pm 

smugdruggler wrote:
Cornelius wrote::roll: What about the sofa?..... :idea: What are couchsurfers?......some new drug :shock: i aint heard of yet....Ha....Ha :lol:

Looks llike some wires got crossed here - Somewhere on these boards TMS stated that he spends a lot of time on his sofa and thinking that was a photo of him; I made the sofa comment. Not a dig at you matey at all.

Couchsurfers are global http://www.couchsurfing.org/

No, the new drug is cbd if you haven't already checked it out.

No..I was just joking my friend :lol: And yes I do spend a lot of time on my sofa, a sofa addict you could say.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm 

SOFA. Is that the spirit of fe age?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 pm 

Cornelius wrote:No..I was just joking my friend :lol: And yes I do spend a lot of time on my sofa, a sofa addict you could say.

No worries there then my friend -It was just that you used the rolling eyes symbol and that can quite often be misinterpreted (have I spelt that right) :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 pm 

barnetquark wrote:SOFA. Is that the spirit of fe age?

Hey it could be 'spirit of future age' :wink:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm 

smugdruggler wrote:
barnetquark wrote:SOFA. Is that the spirit of fe age?

Hey it could be 'spirit of future age' :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so glad I joined this board now - you guys here crack me up sometimes and most of you appear to be total nutters :) :) - don't worry I've had many stays in psychiatric hospitals myself in the past so I know one when i see one...

@Brown Dawn - you're welcome for the recipe, glad you enjoyed it - it's one of my favourites and I'll see if I can get another one up here when I get a chance - the problem is when I'm watching the missus cooking cos she does everything too fast for me to write it all down in time and it doesn''t help that I'm usually off my face by the time she starts cooking the dinner..

Peace

TooManyxx

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:02 pm 

Cool shroomz - nearly burnt me salad earlier!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:19 pm 

Brown Dawn wrote:Cool shroomz - nearly burnt me salad earlier!

yeah that's alright I like my salad burnt - preferably rolled up with a bit of Golden Virginia :)

Report this post

Board index » Test category 1 » Newbie's