Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Re: simply thankyou
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:17 pm 

I seriously thought the stage was taking off during Angels of Death and Andrea Android was a highlite! Well groovy and a fantastic vocal from Richard! Danced my socks off! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm 

yad wrote:I seriously thought the stage was taking off during Angels of Death and Andrea Android was a highlite! Well groovy and a fantastic vocal from Richard! Danced my socks off! :lol:

OH I love Angela Android and was too dancing like a mad man (not hard or me) to it at Hawkfest.

I love the album version with Lena Lovage. If you are ever stuck in a traffic jam and you can hear the bass of Angela Android beating out from the car next to you and sitted there is some old git singing along to it - that will be me, that will be!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:08 pm 

Hawkwind1966 wrote:
yad wrote:I seriously thought the stage was taking off during Angels of Death and Andrea Android was a highlite! Well groovy and a fantastic vocal from Richard! Danced my socks off! :lol:

OH I love Angela Android and was too dancing like a mad man (not hard or me) to it at Hawkfest.

I love the album version with Lena Lovage. If you are ever stuck in a traffic jam and you can hear the bass of Angela Android beating out from the car next to you and sitted there is some old git singing along to it - that will be me, that will be!

.....or me!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 am 

Zero The Hero wrote:
Hawkwind1966 wrote:

.....or me!

Now that would be freeky - in the words of Alo Guthrie (Alice's Restaurant) - if one person is stuck in traffic singing along to Angela Android, they would be seen as mad, if 2 people are doing it then its a conspiracy, but if everyone was sitting in traffic at the same time all singing along to Angela Android doing all the movements, well that would be the start of a movement. I am not sure what the movement would be for, but it would be fun to see.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm 

so how do we arrange this then?

The closest I've witnessed was the MyChoonz crew (Si, Justin, Anita and myself) having a sing-a-long in a stationery Mitsi on the M25.... There were some frightened folk in cars alongside us!!

http://www.myspace.com/arab_neil
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mychoonz/collections/
http://www.mychoonz.co.uk/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:49 pm 

i do get some strange looks when i'm blasting out Hawkwind. The last time I was playing Dave Brocks solo Weird Tapes 7 stuck on the M25. Always grinning manicly so no wonder i get some looks! Ain't been pulled yet tho! :lol:

Board index » Test category 1 » Hawkfest