Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Re: The Deviants
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 pm 

One of my favourites - "Hard Times"
https://youtu.be/gwcBGqjEtBA

Up The Pinks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 pm 

I put that on youtube, thats mine upload :)

I have that album for sell too. If you need it, let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:52 pm 

Mick Farren in my home town 2009. Tiny little green house of a basement club, Brighton Real music club, thanks to Judge Trev (RIP) Some good nights there as there wasnt really anything else like it around. Not my vid.

https://youtu.be/7LXN9gYvb1o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 am 

Have any of you either got or have a link to, the couple of Steve Took's horns tracks he (Judge) played on?? somebody had pissed him off about them, and I have never got to them, YET

edit: sorry to deviate

Last edited by mike coleman on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am 

Have any of you either got or have a link to, the couple of Steve Took's horns tracks he (Judge) played on?? somebody had pissed him off about them, and I have never got to them, YET

edit: sorry to deviate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 am 

BTW, Black Adder, the post office ordeal has now become so insane I am too lazy to write it all out

However, we are still on the case despite the post clerk that Isadora (one of my 3 apartment "angels") telling me they could not find a parcel there (at my local PO where it should be)
(when she caught one of the delivery persons coming in the office as I had asked her to do).

This actually (I just now dream up) might be some kind of "black ops" to get me to "go postal" AT the post office... :lol:

NO such action (frightening childish acting out tantrum) will happen, not that stupid
(been there, done that)

If I can just get my friend Bob (with car) here, I will go there but it is now sounding icky indeed.
It should be returned to Pierre but how long until they do that a month? and WHERE IS our FUCK**G parcel

Smugdruggler dear god tell me you did not send any parcels here recently, especially if they were "delivery confirmation"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am 

Playing whole jello album and lovin it, thanks

next comes the little green house

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:42 pm 

A1 Somewhere To Go
A2 Mona
A3 Attack Ships Of Zeta Reticuli
A4 I Wanna Drink
A5 Screwed Up
A6 Papa-Oo-Mao-Mao
A7 Eating Jello With A Heated Fork
B1 Half Price Drinks
B2 Billy The Monster
B3 Nothing Man
B4 Junior Narco Rangers
B5 Three Headed Lobster Boy
B6 Let's Loot The Supermarket Again

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:54 am 

11535962_2.jpg
11535962_2.jpg [ 64.04 KiB | Viewed 9 times ]

Last edited by mike coleman on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 pm 

1446412482.jpg
1446412482.jpg [ 62.76 KiB | Viewed 10 times ]

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business