Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Note (trim) (to my friends)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm 

I am down to the WIRE as is now standard and customary business for me.
I must pull a nervous all-nighter cleaning frenzy and last year was pushing it but this is the worst ever.
However, I am good at being "handicapped" and after tomorrow by about noon, if the conductor does not leave me fearful, I will be leaping with joy, in a sense, and ready to get on track contacting.

Please wish me happy sailing, I have had a rough year and half, regardless if it was all my fault at root

thanks

"dogdick"

Last edited by mike coleman on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Note to all personal HW associates "waiting" for me to e
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 am 

Wishing you best of luck Mike, hope you pull through !!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am 

Surely if you're pulling for me I will...

NOT joking

But I am very tired now and so much left to do, I've got 5 hours and I cannot nap or waste the time.

Wonder if you saw your "tributes" on the forum

anyway, that can be private chat
bless you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 pm 

giz an email Mike when you can! - hoping all is well - my thoughts are with you but the stomach requires something more substantial! - take care and mind yourself

Post subject: Re: Note (trim) (to my friends)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 am 

Location: Kent, UK, in an unfashionable spiral arm of the galaxy
Best wishes fella, hope everything works out at your end.

I must be normal........

I must be normal........

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:50 am 

it went like a dream Jimski

Roscoe (same inspector from last year) turned up like angel and recalled my speakers that caught his eye before.
Says he wants to hear them.

EXHALE ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
he left with my showing him my plastic heart and speaking of "good things for him" "up the road"

My heart is really getting around :)

I thank you so much.
Lack of family is a bitch, now and then

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:13 pm 

8)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 pm 

Just to be clear: I always want to defend myself when I can: The window of arrival time was 9am-1pm, so I have to be ready more or less AT 9.....

I was so worn out by about 10 am that I had to "just stop" twice.

He did not come until the strike of 1 PM and by then it was passable and I knew it, it just wasn't perfect enough for me, the walls still needed more scrubbing, etc

I think he would have got me by regardless, he would have just thought of something "cool" to get it worked out.
The inspections are really for MY BENEFIT, although they pay about 3/4 of the rent and if you are a total slob I imagine bad things could happen :)
Besides, don't want anything delayed for the "office angels" :)
I just woke up and I am still just more tired and achy feeling. Work SUCKS!!! lol lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:04 am 

But at least you've survived for another year Mike so gotta be good !!
'walls needed more scrubbing' ? Thought they'd be covered in Hawkwind posters ?!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:29 am 

SidBish wrote:But at least you've survived for another year Mike so gotta be good !!
'walls needed more scrubbing' ? Thought they'd be covered in Hawkwind posters ?!!

oh boy did I survive, if only that could be all in this life.

....and ....you know I can't afford frames or posters (wink) and I tried the lamination thing and HATED it :)

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business