Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: ~ heedless actions ~
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:32 pm 

HairyGT4 wrote:A similair discussion was had when I was working for the military, and it was made legal to be a gay soldier. As with most bases, we had a very well equipped gym. The question was which changing room does a gay person use. Men and women change separately for reasons that are obvious. So does a man who likes men change with the men?. Discuss...

...end quote...

Interesting question, HairyGT4.
This simple answer is no ~ no more than a gay man should undress in front of women.

Fortunately, there is a growing body of science which supports an understanding that human sexuality is an equation that can be better understood from physiological study, and that psychological and sociological impact is consequential.

Untold suffering and cost to our society could be avoided if education were a true priority of our governments ~ sadly, such is not the case.

I have been told on many occasions, by different individuals,  that I "expect too much from people ".   Perhaps I do.
But is it too much to expect that a race capable of advanced science, physics, technology, space travel, etc. ... also be capable of getting its collective brain around the concept and design of private changing rooms, showers and restrooms ?  

If one is in an actual mixed-gender combat setting then certain 'civil accommodations' might have to be forgone ~ I'm sure female soldiers understand that when they enlist. Quite frankly I can't realistically envision myself dashing across a battlefield with a h#rd-#n, but that's just me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 pm 

"So does a man who likes men change with the men?"

I would fake being gay in order to change with the women.
There'd be lots of side profile shots with the light angled so's as to magnify the shadow
of john thomas on the ladies locker room wall.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:25 am 

SteamAbacus wrote:A surprisingly small amount of volts could kill you but, at the same time, a static shock of tens of thousands of volts is harmless - it's the current (amps) that kills (a few tens of milliamps through the heart is enough to kill, if memory serves).

200 joules is the initial setting for a monophasic defibrillator to stop the adult human heart when applied externally durring cpr.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:33 pm 

"What's this then?"
"It says, 'Local homes for local people'"
"No it doesn't!"

"'Only in Cambridge': Homes daubed with Latin graffiti"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-39490537

"Now, write it out a hundred times..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI-fDzUJXI

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:54 pm 

SteamAbacus wrote: Homes daubed with Latin graffiti

...end quote....

[excerpt from article] :
"A member of the public reported it to us at about 08:00 BST. We're investigating criminal damage in the form of graffiti," a spokesman said.

Uhh...yeah, right.

... not really busy with anything else at the moment, then ~ eh ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:08 pm 

luxury?! - look's like a prefab on a plinth - poor soul's - big airgead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:59 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs
Apparently attractive women sh*t donuts!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:04 pm 

HairyGT4 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs
Apparently attractive women sh*t donuts!

Not surprised they've disabled comments for this one - Disgusting :!:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:22 pm 

"...devil's doughnuts " ???

uhm.....WOW ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 pm 

It's better than getting donuts that smell like poo.
Consumerism, what'll they think of next?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:05 pm 

the most (or one of the most) "out there" inventions I recall seeing demonstrated was a 'pocket latrine'
...yep ~ take a whizz anywhere you happen to be !

It was the most amusing thing to watch this guy at a bus stop, waiting for his coach, pull out this folded up plastic 'tent' ~ essentially an opaque body-bag which he draped over himself ~ covering him completely from head to toe, ostensibly the privacy-factor.
Attached to the inside of this vertical body bag was a receptacle bag that is sealable, once filled, to be folded iup neatly and carried until it can be disposed of.

I could not help imagining, as this guy was standing on the kerb of a busy street, in a bag, relieving himself, a gang of kids racing around the corner and plowing into him (not knowing it was a person inside), and knocking the guy flat out on the pavement.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:17 pm 

That being great aside ^, wait until you have homeless friends who cut the crotch out of their shorts, and not for taking a whizz :)

Hope your dinner will be okay :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:55 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:54 am 

heehee - pretty surreal! - i guess dog's are less conscientious as regard's their toiletry habit's! - back in the day i had a couple of similar 'incidents' - out on a 15/20 mile road run - miles away from me gaff - when i got the 'urge' for a 'number 2' - a long trek home - the last hundred yards being excruciating with anticipation - lucky i had a front door key!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business