Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: William Tompkins -- UFO disclosure
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:35 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ35dBvEXs8

They're alive

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:51 pm 

I must locate the discarded baby found near the dome of the rock after the UFO visited there. When he is older.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 pm 

Wotcha Mike! :)

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:23 pm 

new steven greer ufo documentary "unacknowledged"is out now
watch here free on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WluHIYLSq8w

Last edited by johnb on Sun May 14, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:03 am 

WATCHING NOW!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:00 pm 

If a small group of us had been assembled watching this, you would have likely encountered something else a bit loud about me.
In fact, I now DEFINE the moment as a "Greerism".

The movie was superb in my opinion and I actually expected it might pull away without one but alas, I should have known.
When he got to the cattle mutilations I likely would have killed the picture, thrown something loud but harmless at the wall, and demanded one of you give me his home phone number.
In fact, I think one of you should.

It did not stop the movie being great of course I just think he needs my help dealing and coping.
I will make my way back through this thread

cheers

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:48 pm 

yes .. i find him quite annoying too dude .. but he puts forward a good case.. i find the choice of ufo clips he uses a bit disheartening as there is better footage he could have used..
however it was worth a watch ..
will it change anything in the ufo community?
no sadly not .. all the info he exposes is already out there and nothing new was added.. ie . who are they? where do they come from? etc etc ..
its quite an infuriating subject .. full stop
it's only if u actually get to see one with your own eyes that breaks the mould / programming..
luckily i have seen one up close so i know the technology exists.. and as stated from the witness testimomy.. its common knowledge that the crafts / technology exists..
https://www.discogs.com/group/thread/591616

will the technology eventually filter its way into our everyday existence ?
yes i believe it will and is doing so already ..
but i think we will all be long dead before the real "arrival" will ever take shape..
23 years on since my first sighting .. 18 years on since i saw an actually saucer..
and still the subject is as laughable as it was decades ago...
this is one hell of a slow burn .. lol

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:23 am 

Chris O'Brien just said not a single Indian Brahman cattle has ever been found mutilated.
The purer the breed, the less likelihood of abduction, apparently.

Further, gotta admit, he's a clever mandude.........He's postulating that the dropping the animals back where they came from might be a "plausible deniability" maneuver to avoid "grand theft".

I've got my own cards up my sleeve should humans ever tip scales too far away from aliens, TG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:03 am 

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD I just bothered to check what on Midnight In the Desert
airing in 57 mins

www.midnightinthedesert.com

Ray-Szymanski-Profile-2.jpg
Ray-Szymanski-Profile-2.jpg [ 35.05 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]

Tue May 16 – Raymond Szymanski – 50 Shades of Greys
Posted on May 16, 2017 in Guests | 553 Views | Leave a response
Raymond Szymanski is an award winning author and researcher, and is currently the undisputed expert on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and it’s connection to extraterrestrials. In his recently published book Fifty Shades of Greys: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitation to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Beyond, Szymanski reveals photographic evidence he has personally taken and factual information he has developed that supports long held rumors of Wright-Patterson’s alien involvement. As a forty-year employee of Wright-Patterson, Raymond had unique access to locations and individuals that other Ufologists did not.
Raymond holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from the University of Detroit. In 1983, he completed his graduate studies in Computer Engineering at Wright State University. He holds six professional software certifications and has hundreds of hours of additional professional education. From 1983 -1993 he led the Ada Joint Program Office’s Evaluation and Validation Team sponsored by the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering. Late in his career, he was competitively selected by the Wright-Patterson Base Commander to serve two years as the first Director of the Installation Civilian Wellness Program, impacting the lives of all 12,000 base civilian employees. Raymond is a certified Personal Trainer thru the prestigious Cooper Institute. He has run 16 marathons including the 2010 and 2015 Boston Marathons. He retired in 2011 as a Senior Engineer/Scientist from the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson. He has been researching the UFO topic for decades.
VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=8WlCsmSWims

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 am 

139318_aed3888e8e334ddf8fe525e0ed577029~mv2.jpg
139318_aed3888e8e334ddf8fe525e0ed577029~mv2.jpg [ 112.45 KiB | Viewed 195 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 pm 

re: TR-3B
https://www.google.com/patents/US200601 ... 1824915042

Now i actually have seen one of these back in 95 ..
it came directly overhead one night about 10.30 - 11pm in Leeds ..
me and a friend were walking home and we stopped and watched as a odd red light came into view ahead of us .. as it came overhead it had 3 white lights triangulated with a dull orange light in the center .. it made a faint odd droning sound and was only a few hundred feet up in the sky ..
it's been pondered in the ufo community that it was alien tech back engineered..
however when i first saw the slealth bomber images i figured then that this was probably to do with the project aurora craft..
why was it over Leeds that night?
well ironically there had been a ufo conference at the university that night and we were walking back from that conference.. plus it was actually heading toward the university .
my guess would be a psy op .. and we actually joked about it at the time..
now online there seems to be an "is this a double bluff patent"??

the dates don't seem to fit here.. ??

Last edited by johnb on Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 pm 

You're ahead of me, I just bumped into a picture diagram (of it because of the patent) last night when searching something else.

Wanted to say, I AM going to go back and check out your older submissions like the Rense podcasts, etc, I simply have hands full, mostly with stress, repairing my last year and a half :)

NOW it is cruel that I can't get to England, somewhat

Piecing things together looks to me like the story might be this:
Other creatures living on earth with us, using underground tunnels and caverns and we have some tech

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 am 

Dear Johnb

I DEVOURED your UFO tale back when you appeared, on Discogs as well, and now this

It has been a while but I seem to recall also another tale where you were inside and looking out a window or someone was?? (and a domed? "classic" saucer?) hmmm

Anyway, myself never being one to want my subject matter watered down (too much) by reversed tech, etc, when I want a triangle I always go to the initial Belgian pics:

(In latter day terms, anyway, although these sightings now become old)

NOT saying it isn't reversed tech, just seems to have good merit

Attachments:
Belgian_Triangle_3.jpg
Belgian_Triangle_3.jpg [ 29.02 KiB | Viewed 80 times ]

Last edited by mike coleman on Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:20 am 

Been to a UFO conference myself and when I spoke to Michael Lindeman he knew just what book I had read :)

The Aurura is getting awful old, I always look for doughnut ring contrails :)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:28 am 

Just found this one which I've not seen and it says it is the Belgian wave

Attachments:
Belgium_Triangle_UFO_illustration.png
Belgium_Triangle_UFO_illustration.png [ 170.88 KiB | Viewed 74 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business