Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: T-shirts etc
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 pm 

Is there Machine Stops t-shirt on sale? and why hawks donĀ“t sell them on web.

Post subject: Re: T-shirts etc
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:42 am 

They had one on sale on the recent tour. That and I think a poster for Hawkeaster. That was about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:15 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
I wanted a warrior t-shirt on that tour, were none to be had. It is a shame they don't have their own merch site, many of the Hawkwind album cover look great on shirts/fleeces/hoodies. I'd rather it profited the band than middlemen or freeloaders.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:36 pm 

indeed - got a hoodie at porchester - and blood of the earth tee-shirt in dublin - and choose your masques back in the day - then i decided to buy some decent quality plain tee-shirts and cotton type paint/toy/dye stuff - done me own warrior t- shirt and my old denim jacket still has the sonic attack logo still on it as i did it then ('81) - i'm no artist by a long shot bur determination goes a long way!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:42 pm 

I've been a fan of Hawkwind all my adult life (since 1976) and they've always been an untogether bunch where commercial activities are concerned.

Just get used to it... welcome to the future, and all that..

Next thing, you'll be wanting music downloads from their website :o

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:23 am 

Downloads from their website? I believe that is coming soon Graham and well you know. Admittedly it has been coming soon longer than my children have been alive, but still. Any moment now I'm certain a vast new expansive galaxy will open up before us in all its shimmering glory...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:14 pm 

Lately I never found good Hawkwind t-shirt. I see on ebay they selling "Warrior..." shirt but it is yellow?? I will not wear yellow shirt. So, I choose to make one for myself. There are people here where I live who have online site so you can online make your own shirt. They have digital press on shirt. So you go online and choose what color shirt you want and then you can upload photo on your shirt, words or wrote what ever you want and you can play with designing your shirt. After you are finished and place order shirt is saved and sent to them. They will make that shirt what you designed and send it to you.
I designed that for first time from this guys my shirt and it is on its way. I wounder how quality it is. Some people online said they are satisfied. My shirt will look like this: White lethers "Hawkwind" but lobster style and this photo:

Board index » Test category 1 » Albums + DVD\'s Videos etc