Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: One Year Gone - Not Forgotten
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 am 

Always remembered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:47 pm 

Just to let you know that the band, crew and friends of Jason who can make it are meeting up tonight in Devon for a celebration of Jason's life.

We will be eating his favorite food, remembering the good times we had together and having a drink or two in his memory :-)

We will be having a toast to Jason at 8pm. It would be nice to think that glasses around the world were being raised at the same time......

The memorial stone we have arranged is very special and not your average stone. We have been told it will now take around 12 weeks to be completed so we hope to have it in place for Jason's birthday in December. As soon as it is erected, we will post details and photographs on the website.

You are sadly missed Jason our friend......your spirit will always live on in the Wind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 pm 

A glass will be raised in the New Forest at 8pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm 

A pint of cider was rasied whilst having a listen to the 40th Anniversary CD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm 

Cheers Jason......Always in our hearts, always in our minds!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 pm 

Jason Stuart.

I won't ever forget the day I had an email forwarded to me at work with the sad news.
I made a tribute ale in his honour "The Hooded Fish". It turned out to be a good one and had a pic of Jason on the barrel. The pic was from Hawkfest 2007 when he was walking with a pint in his hand and a big grin on his face.

Well, we had a couple of parties on the patio. As I poured the drink for any visitors I explained the story behind it.

Well, that was the party on the patio, and the good thing about that is, although the sound of Hawkwind was playing through the open window, (what could be better) when it got a bit chilly we went inside (Even Masters Of The Universe get cold) and OUT CAME THE DVD!

MORE HAWKWIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason, I've had more than one for you tonight mate.

StevePXR5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 am 

Steve and i raised a few glasses of red in your memory Jason while listening to paradox Peace forever in our hearts x

http://www.myspace.com/festichick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm 

always thought of him as Uncle Fester from the Adams Family... seemed like the kind of guy who could make lightbulb work just by sticking it his gob... very much missed (even though the band has once again entered yet another amazing incarnation - how DOES Brave Doc Technoskull do it?)... thought of him at Porchester Hall and yesterday... once again, bye-bye dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 pm 

Here's to the memory of a Hawkwind brother. Rest in peace, Jason - you are missed even by those who never knew you, and there's precious few of us can say that.

Board index » Test category 1 » Jason Stuart