Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Motorhead
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:14 am 

We don't have thread 'Motorhead' :shock: ???

This is my best band and I notice now there is no thread?? :lol: 8) It is so Motorhead style....

Alright...

We had all this conversation about their genre etc... we all agreed ......

Now, do you remember how Lemmy explained Motorhead music?

http://www.udr-music.com/index.php/en/m ... ew-spiegel

And we all know about their start from first two albums, all songs from Larry, Fairies, Hawkwind etc....

Now, Lemmy said to many times: "We play same chorus of rnr only very fast and noisy..."

So, they showed us, with blues acoustic version of Ace of Spades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkzbCkZEuQ

The same thing is with "Mean Machine" song, when you slow down this song 4 times, you have blues/rock song. Try it!!! They play always like that, same riffs, chorus, Lemmy drunk vocals from mississippi delta blues drunk blues vocals... All that with just more speed and noise, same riffs, same chorus, same vocal, only louder one, but same drunk vocal. Thats Motorhead. Problem was always with music industry propaganda, they sell, like bottles of milk music, they dont think, and they will manipulate people/ market same as politicians. And THEY will say what is rnr??????? Artist who made this art dont have the right to say anything (????), but those managers who never had guitar in their hands and they dont understand what is rnr THEY will manipulate with media and massess of people, thats crime against art! They say one thing for Motorhead music and they never had guitar in their hands but they have media in their hands, and Lemmy say something completely different. Think about it!

"Mean Machine" song is one of the most songs which kids, stupid people which dont understand Motorhead Rock N Roll, will prounance this song as metal, it is not, it is just speed Rock N Roll. Like Johnny B good, with double speed, same riffs, same notes. If you speed up something its not different, it is the same music, only faster, or louder. Thats it! Thats Lemmy saying, thats Motorhead!

There was always problem in humanity when someone brake frames and rules what humanity 'have'.

Thats why I listen today their fastest album, 'The birthday Party' (1985) even Lucas Fox was on this album.

If you can liste this you can listen all of their albums, about noise: It is album from 1998 'Everyting Louder Than Everyone Else", it not fast album, but it is the most noisy one. If you can swallow these two, you can eat anything from them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeXGW1yXgDg

Great stuff about them is how their albums were up to date, example: Album "Bad magic" from 2015, thats how rnr sounds in 2015, it is not rnr from 50's, or 60's etc..... it is rnr from 2015. The same thing is about every album from them. Miles Davis, Jazz musician, had one albums in 50's, andd other ones with Marcus Miller in 80's, they were all Jazz albums, but very different. So what is a problem?

Last edited by black adder on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Motorhead
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:37 am 

And hippy had long hear before metal kids, leather jacket had James Dean, even Elvis, before metal kids, NWOBHM started in 1980/1981 (thats why Lemmy say they were before punk and metal) and not in Mozart, Bethowen, Bach era like metal kids think metal started :D :D etc.... which media metal propaganda, and music industry put them in their heads when they were little and now they live all their lifes in lie etc..... it is same recepy of manipulation as politicians. Marketing propaganda.. Even covers of albums are part of marketing propaganda. When buyer come in to the store, cover must say which kind of music is on album or it must be so good cover art so he 'must' buy it. When he listen album it sounds like **** :D :D

Music managers, music industry, like most of the trade industry, is made on 'how we gonna TAKE money from people'. Little bit of topic, but that is part of Motorhead history too. I attacked many times their manager, this dude is only for money, he doesnt care for art. Point is, one thing is different here in europe from USA, We here see art in music and film. Usa managers, see film an music AS FUN for making money. Thats big difference.

Example: I was watching series The Walking Dead, series which had potential, big one. But the series should end in 5 sesons, but no, they will make 100 seasons if they can make money out of it. If this will become next 'Santa Barbara" it doesnt matter. This is what I really hate. Many great ideas goes down because of money.

Second Example: As kid, I liked Terminator. Even Linda Hamilton said "there were two parts in plain", so after part 2, story is over. BUT NO, they wanted more money........ Those stuff should be forbiden by law somehow. Ok, little bit of topic.... sorry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:49 am 

Some cool show's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ffQjzQeZoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXjFQjTLepM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzwBDeu2uBk

And EXCELLENT massage for religion and christmas, on which every christmas and easter on every forum I put on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99X_ytK8FiE

Long Live John Lennon and his lyrics in song "Imagine" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:38 am 

This is in my (fucking :D) mp3 player. One is studio track list, one is live track list.

Studio:

1. Dont waste your time
2. Angel City
3. Going to brazil
4. Whorehouse blues
5. Dont lie to me
6. God save the queen
7. Ramones
8. Do you believe
9. Dust And glass
10. Ace of spades blues version
11. Dance
12. Hoochie coochie man
13. Tie your mother down
14. Crying shame
15. Rock out
16. Stone deaf in the usa
17. Rock house jail
18. Til the end
19. Run Rudolph run
20. Black leather jacket
21. Dont matter to me
22. Its long way to the top
23. Doctor alibi
24. Jumpin jack flash
25. Sympathy for the devil

Live:
(songs are from various live albums..)

1. Overkill
2. Bomber
3. Ace of spades
4. Killed by death
5. Iron fist
6. Mean machine
7. Steal your face
8. Stone deaf in the usa
9. rock n roll
10. lost in the ozone
11. too late too late
12. stone dead forever
13. damage case
14. killers
15. ramones
16. heart of stone
17. dont need religion
18. rock it
19. lost woman blues
20. leaving here
21. lost johnny
22. Iron horse
23. Keep us on the road
24. No class
25. Motorhead

The point is: All these lists from Motorhead, Pink Fairies or Hawkwind which I just put on, and which I have in (fucking :D) mp3 player, it is only matter of how I feel in this moment, and than how I feel I turn that on very loud. If you are on hashish or lots of beer or whiskey, all of these Track list will push you over the top! And thats good part of it. After that you jump on yur wife, girl or whatever :D :D Than after 'hard' work good diner, relax, you know..... Man have to know how to live :D ...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 am 

slamming a few brewskees over there are ya, Black Adder ? :-D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:07 am 

A few? More than that :D

Now im going to sleep. I was eating good and thats it... Its 9 am here and I wasnt in bed this night... See ya..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:20 am 

MotorDead more like :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:14 pm 

Alright, a few interesting clips, most of them documentaries short clips and long one:

Show 'Ask Lemmy'. Lemmy answers on people's letters. Some are very funny but I cant put all of them, this is one interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2eMvui_CNQ

Michael Palin (monthy python) talking on Motorhead album Rock N Roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWPtftLHxM

Bonus stuff from Boneshaker dvd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG7SrZxsLBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iItIgq3uPhE

Making Ace of Spades album dvd, eddie, Mick Farren etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqboO8Y ... A9F924B3A0

From dvd Stagefright bonus dvd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnVh0Pt ... EE505DB279

The gutz and the glory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTDbVecHSM

49% ************ 51% son of the *****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSyuRtFpIJ4

Live Fast Die Old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYuSJacb7H0

Sacrifice with best solo drums (What should Twink say on this?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyB8KCvSC7o

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:25 pm 

UDR, label which Motorhead were signed for is releasing some new live album???:
http://www.udr-music.com/en/artists/mot ... your-clock

And we know how bad Motorhead sounded last few years live.

I couldn't resist to invastigate this crap (I think?). I smell bootleg here.

1. Motorhead is over last year, releases after band doesnt exist are strange.
2. Phil and Mikkey said "No more new records". Now, what is this?
3. If any other label release this, we would all know this is bootleg. But it is UDR and thats confusing a little bit.
4. Only Lemmy on cover?? Lemmy would never like that. And in UDR review about release, "metal" here, "Metal" there, and we know what Lemmy think about that Motorhead is not metal. In his last interview, he said "revord for being so called godfather of heavy metal is ridiculous, I had noothing to do with it, we are not metal, we are rnr..." this was around 8min of the interview. Now, with this so called release, on many sites we have copy/paste news about Motorhead metal band etc.... Lemmy is dead and now they think they can do with band what ever they want? Metal propaganda and music industry propaganda again? Well, Im still alive, and will fight against that whatever I can.
5. I was sending question about this release to Phil Campbell, I was never on twitter before so dont know if he got it, I think he got it. He is not reading it, or he ignor question about this release. Now, I sent question to mikkey on facebook we will see if he can give a answer about this release. Here is a question:

"Hi Mikkey! As a fan I have one question which bother many fans. Motorhead was over last year. You and Phil said no more new records. Now, UDR is releasing new record 'Clean Your Clock'. On cover is only Lemmy which is strange, looks like bootleg, in UDR reviews some 'metal' stuff is mentioned and we know that Lemmy hate that, it is rnr right? So, the question is: This release is UDR idea and had nothing to do with you or phil or former band plans?
Because, I only want to know, was this planed last year and you would release it anyway if Lemmy was alive or not, or this was not planed and this is only UDR release and band had nothing to do with it?
Its very important for me, because for my collection of Motorhead. Dont want to have 1000 releases of UDR or any other label after Motorhead is over if had nothing to do with band. If those labels are releasing it for them selfs if you know what I mean I dont want that. Confusion is that UDR is motorhead official label, but motorhead doesnt exist anymore and you said no more new records. So, what is this release then? Thank you. Im waiting for reply. Cheers. "

On UDR: "On November 20th and 21st 2015, at the Zenith in Munich, Germany, UDR Records made the decision to record ...." - So UDR made decision to record, not band.

So, we will se if Mikkey will ignor the question too. But, this could be UDR release and cash-in. If Motorhead is over, band said no more new records, this could be very easy legal bootleg. Because: UDR recorded many shows, Motorhead was signed for UDR, so legaly UDR have copyrights. However, no matter if they have copyrights, this release was probobly not supported or initiated by band. And thats what I want to find out. So, it would be semi-official stuff. But when band is over and Lemmy is dead, without Lemmy, no more new records I can consider official, because Lemmy is dead, dont know if lemmy would want that to be released. You can have some semi-official releases when band is still alive, so you can hear if Lemmy would be against that or just ignor that whatever, but now when he is gone you dont know what he think about it, thats why at least for me, all this releases aare bootlegs.

But I want to try to get this things confirmed by Mikkey or Phil. Or get explanation.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:43 pm 

I admire your respect for Ian Kilmister's memory and Motorhead legacy.
I hope you get an answer soon so we can all know for sure. 
I am on a fence about posthumous cash-in releases in general.
crass and greedy exploitation of sub-par material, with poor packaging, overhyped media, etc. is disrespectful,  but then again, questionable modi operandi sometimes produce real treasures ~ take Jimi Hendrix Midnight Lightning album from 1975 as an example. Secondly,  fans want to buy records of deceased rock musicians out of love and respect ~ we all want a piece of their legacy before it too disappears.  Supply and demand but there can be a fine line between immortalization and desecration ~ one can either leave a rose or a thorn in memoriam.   I don't like 'tags' either, 'metal', 'doom', 'sludge', 'thrash', 'stoner', etc. even though I use them I don't like it too much, especially when it comes to people and art.  It can be a useful reference tool, but misuse is unfair representation of artistic legacy, particularly offensive after the artist is no longer here to protest.  So good on you, BA, for speaking out for the memory of a great man and great band.  Cheers !   

I only have Motorhead, Bomber, and Ace of Spades, because I started collecting Hawkwind five years ago and also some new remasters of stuff I already have makes it too expensive to pursue new collecting for now.  But I have a long list, and I am always thinking of Motorhead!
:-D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:24 am 

Thats great Vicmarlo :)

Well, next album I suggest is their first album "On Parole". On this album is only one new song, rest of it are Hawkwind, Pink Fairies, Larry stuff. Sound on this album is unique. In some way like Hawkwind first album is unique too by sound.
On Parole:

1. Motorhead (as you know, Hawkwind, Lemmy wrote it)
2. On Parole (Larry Wallis)
3. Vibrator (Larry Wallis - insane song - with buzz inside song, they actualy turned it on)
4. Iron Horse (new song, writen by their roadie)
5. City Kids (P. Fairies)
6. Fools (Larry song - about managers in music industry)
7. The Watcher (Hawkwind - Lemmy)
8. Leaving Here (cover)
9. Lost Johnny (Hawkwind - Lemmy)

On song 'lost johnny' is first drummer Lucas Fox. I have release from Cleopatra black cover with original line up. You have vinyl cover of original line up on Canadian release on Liberty too. Those are best I think. However, you have EMI release with white cover and Motorhed logo on it. Point is that this Motorhead logo didnt existed in time of On Parole, but this release have 4 bonus songs with original drummer Lucas Fox. As you know, Lucas was later drummer of Warsaw Pakt, Mick Farren wrote some song for them 'Fast Eddie' which was on his solo album year later "Vampires Stole My Lunch Money" and in Warsaw Pakt was Andy Colquhoun. Lucas later was on project The Sisterhood (project of Sisters of Mercy) and was producer on this one single and album and he was on some back vocals.

They started to record this album in dec 1975. They had 5 songs with Lucas, old producer waas gone than, and they found new producer, in the same time Phil Taylor came in studio, he had car and Lemmy heard he play drums so he came with Lemmy. Lucas wasnt there at the moment and than Taylor tried to play and Lemmy and Larry were like wooow, thats it! So he overdubed all Lucas drumms, they didnt Lost Johnny because there was no time in studio anymore. Other 4 songs with Lucas were saved but released first time on this EMI release. Thats how Lucas got fired from Motorhead. But before that, Motorhead had first show, first public appearance on 20.7.1975. So when they were on tour until October they were on 'speed' and always shouting at Lucas 'faster you ****! Faster!", than Lemmy said Lucas was staring at Lemmy sometimes very weird. Lemmy said Lucas was fine guy, but he wasnt for Motorhead, "he doesnt have a bite".

It is recorded one show, people claim it their first show, dont know, but it sure from 1975 with Lucas Fox before their first album "On Parole". Lemmy said they used Hitler speech as intro on first shows, is this first show, maybe, who knows....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZ6NlD_LB0

Last edited by black adder on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:32 am 

black adder - i love your passion! - i have an original 7 inch motorhead vinyl - trying to remember what's on it - dead men tell no tales - stone dead forever - and two more tracks the titles which escape me - i would have to dig it out next week but it's yours if you want it - not in the best of nick but it play's!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:50 am 

Brown Dawn wrote:black adder - i love your passion! - i have an original 7 inch motorhead vinyl - trying to remember what's on it - dead men tell no tales - stone dead forever - and two more tracks the titles which escape me - i would have to dig it out next week but it's yours if you want it - not in the best of nick but it play's!

Oh, Thank you very much! However, I have all, (look at next post, which I will wrote). Maybe it would be great if you want to give to someone here who will like to have it. Other two songs are: Leaving Here and Too Late Too Late. :)
It is EP "Golden Years", recorded early 1980, Bomber tour. It is great live EP. This same EP Bronze on 12" 12BRO92 have nice sound, better than 7 inch because this 7 inch is 33rpm. But free is free.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 am 

I will copy/paste here my post from Motorhead forum. Here on this forum we have calm atmosphere, on motorhead board it is little bit more sharp, not to much, but little bit, I have one style talking to people here and other style talking to people there. There we have same few problems:
1. I defend Lemmy and his opinion about rnr and Motorhead. Not because it is Lemmy, its because I see things like that too.

2. Than which is official and which is not official album
3. Than date of release or date when album was recorded, which is more important or both
4. Like Lemmy, I dont accept music industry propaganda or views on music, genres, releases. Problem is most of the people do. Like in politics, most of the people believe politicians, church, media...

Here is part of discussion for this new release and those problems:

Seeing music industry propaganda on all portals again. Than, I must react again :D . Of course, old one here you all know that so Im not writing this because of you. So, sorry for inconvenience :) P.S. This I will post everywhere online where I can. You know, I cant stand that someone infinitely goes against Lemmy. This is for new fans, people, to inform them selfs about some stuff of Motorhead.

Here is one more confirmation which is very important for all fans. Lemmy mention here about so called Eddie releases Motorhead albums: Blitzkreig On Birmingham 77, Lock Up Your Daughters, Jailbait, Stone Dead Forever, Dirty Love.
You can here it on 14min in interview, he talks about doing things with Eddie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bd7YGJaBjM

This is just reminder for new fans here or the others who missed it. I got confirmation email from Eddie Clarke about those releases. They are full official, copyrights and supported by LEMMY!!! Lemmy did new vocals on "Stone Dead forever" album, thats what he talking about in this interview.
Eddie said, that on albums is notice "under exclusive rights of Eddie Clarke" because Motorhead had problems on court in that time. Sleeves were not made by Motorhead! Guy from Receiver Records, Frank, with Alan Burridge asistent, they made covers for those albums.

Many people dont know about these albums or many of them consider them as bootlegs. THEY ARE NOT BOOTLEGS! However, I as many other fans have opinion that those albums should never been released. They have bad sound. And thats why Eddie said in few interviews that fans accused him that this material is cash-in stuff. These albums are good idea, but sound is a problem.

You can call them official archive albums or whatever, but they are offical and supported by band. Those info should be spred all around internet too, as some other info on their discography. They have 43 albums, studio and live. So falls info is going around internet about their albums. Some idiots dont consider On Parole as offical album too. All stuff which were supported by band or albums have copyrights are not bootlegs. Music industry who doesnt care about music, only profit, we can not allow them to tell us what is official and what is not official, like now. The same thing what is rnr (and they never had guitar in their hands) and how loud it can be. Those are the bussines frames of music inustry who want organise bands and genres and people who buying that in groups like they want. You know, the same thing like any other product, they see music as product like jogurth or milk, they dont see music as art or more than fun, way of life etc...

The same thing like they mention dates for albums when they were released, it is important for them, not for us. I want to know when album was recorded, when it was born, I dont need to know date when it got in music stores in front of public eyes, who cares.

Someone woud say that so called semiofficial stuff is "live At Manchester", "Live 83- sheffield".. Castle bought all catalog from Bronze, those stuff were released before as b side of single, now they released it completely. If they have copyrights, and they have, these are not bootlegs, if they were not initiated by band than they are some Archive or semioffical albums. Like "Clean your clock", but, only different thing is Motorhead is over now, releasing stuff after band is over is more not official stuff....

These are albums which are not bootlegs and many think they are (these should be known to all public):

1. On Parole
2. Blitzkreig On Birmingham 77
3. Iron Fist and The Hordes From Hell (or Whats Words Worth) by label Big beat.
4. Lock Up Your Dughters
5. Stone Dead Forever
6. Dirty love
7. Jailbait
8. Live At Manchester 1983
9. Live 83 - Sheffield
10. King Biscuit Flower Hour - Live New York 1983
11. The Birthday Party 1985
12. Live at Brixton 87
13. All The Aces / Muggers Tapes

All these are part of Motorhead discography. But people, news portals, dont know **** about that. Always falls info on number of Motorhead albums. Those falls info on numbers of Motorhead albums come from music industry not from band, to bad that many fans swallow that music industry propaganda stuff same with genre question and history of rnr and metal which is falls too. I remember talking to one american dude producer, we agreed that in 70's people never used or heard term 'heavy metal', he said they started to use it somewhere around 1979, I said it is in 1980 or 1981. Thats when NWOBHM started actualy. Scene, metal scene, is not only two bands Sabbath and Priest. For Scene, you have to have more than two bands. Sabbath actualy, first two albums, doesnt sound to much metal either. But for metal fans metal started in the time of Mozart :D :D :D

Thats why Lemmy say they were before metal, and punk. People falsifying history. Acctualy, music industry propaganda doing this, for bussines selling reasons and organization of market. I can talk about that in detail: using the same propaganda tactic as politicians to brainwash people from when they were young so thay can put inside their heads mentality how they should think, the same thing is in muisc industry too. They have plans which band in which genre, how any of the genre should sound and be recognised, and how to present that to the people from radio, tv, magazines etc... and brain wash them. I never accepted that, Lemmy didn't too. Thats why Lemmy opinion what is rnr is different than music industry. People are sheeps, most of them, and they listen propaganda and allowing to shape their brains, industry who never had guitar in their hands, people dont listen Lemmy, chronology of Motorhead and pre-Motorhead history etc.. - well most of them. So we must fight.

Music industry dont care about you, or Motorhead, or anyone, they care only about profit. Allowing them to shape your brain about genre stuff or anything else is disaster. Lemmy said that he woudnt give 3/4 of the people from this planet to wipe his shoes (from bonus dvd The world is yours, if I remember right). Problem is people are brain washed from music industry: They were teens, than before internet, they listen about bands from magazines, so called critics, tv, all that what was under music industry control. They brain washed them, later Lemmy say one thing, media the other thing, people dont know what to think, or they dont listen Lemmy who invented Motorhead, they listen music industry and managers propaganda. I remember Lemmy said: No one in the suit gonna tell me how should I play (This was when he had fight with the Sony)

"On Parole", "Motorhead" and three live albums before Overkill all had three new songs, all songs are from Hawkwind, Pink Fairies, Larry Wallis and covers. Thats not metal. I could never understand these teen metal opinions about: Well if Motorhead wasnt here there will be no Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth etc.... What the **** this means? We can say: If there wasnt Little Richard, Beatles, Hendrix, there wouldnt be Motorhead. And so? Its stupid. Like Lemmy said in one interview: Being influenced by someone it doesnt mean you sound like him or you have to play same music. If someone from metal world was influenced by Motorhead that doesnt mean that Motorhead is metal too. Lemmy listen Abba, pop music, so what? Motorhead have lyrics/way of thinkin if you want like Lennon "Imagine" song, music is not my taste on that song but lyrics are pure definition what rnr as, like Lemmy say "Religion", is. In Motorhead many monthy python humor etc.. too. Now, listen lyrics of metal, '666 the number of the beast' ****, horror movies, devils or whatever, teen stuff. Motorhead and rnr is for grown up people, metal is for teens.

Than metal propaganda about long hair or leather jackets even we know that long hair got hippy's before and leather jacket even James Dean had in 50's and rnr people BUT if you have long hair today and leather jacket with Motorhead shirt, 90 percent people will say 'oh look metal fan..', why? Who put that in people's head? Thats media propaganda on which you grew up as a teen and you think that this is yours opinion, its not, its what they put inside your head. Music industry propaganda use the same tactics as politicians

Rnr had evolution, like Miles Davis and Jazz from 50's is not like in 80's. Rnr is: rnr, rock (short from rnr name), hard rock (harder sound), psych and prog. Metal is something else. Than Music Industry must have 'gods' in music, make them 'gods' like Rolling Stones, or Beatles etc... because if they dont have 'gods' they will not make money. You cant earn money on some band which noone heard about. Those bands were next generation of rnr, than Motorhead came to be third generation with more progresive atitude in rnr, but industry said 'no', they must be 'something else' (???). Because, you cant be more than 'gods', they will not make big money anymore than, so they must be something else. In those days without internet, with record deals is everything, your future, and those managers they dont care about music only profit, and they will change and push everything for money. They didnt want Motorhead in anything, they dont sound like metal but they are to noisy for that what music industry said is rnr (!!!) can you imagine that? THEY who never had guitar in their hands will say what is rnr. They had trouble to release any album at begining etc... Than music industry wanted more money, so they decided to every period of evolution in rnr genre should be genre for itself, and thats how they should talk to masses of people throu media. They didnt want only few 'gods', they wanted a couple of 'gods' in every new "genre" etc.... Like Lemmy said, people from that bussines are realy disgusting. Problem is masses of people trust media, and dont learn anything, so they have perception on music what media told them from when they were a little kids to this days. Lemmy say one thing "I dont like metal (for Spiegel) we are rnr, and SOME media completely other thing. Its a long story this is just small part of Lemmy's fight against idustry propaganda.

This is dark side of the music bussines, its bussines thats the problem. One picture is what masses of people should see and what kind of picture have to see. And completely other picture, the truth, is 'behind cameras'.

These stuff must be repeated throu all internet until they finaly let Motorhead alone, and respect Lemmy's point of view on music genres and not music industry point of view (acctualy industry doesnt have point of view, they only want profit, they will do anything for that, give people what they want to hear propaganda).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:06 am 

haha! - thanks! - that's exactly right - glad you have it - i'd forgotten the other two track's but now the waterfall hit's the aging memory - bring's me back to the long hair day's haha! - a classic! - Lemmy was unique - an icon and genuine bloke - ace of spade's on totp was an iconic moment! -much love

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business