Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Motorhead
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:45 am 

Oh this is what I was talking about. I just turned off after 20 seconds. This is myth what this guy say, or I was talking on some other forums and did go even further, thats metal propaganda. Idiots who are metal fanatics, like nazis, or religion fanatics who manipulate with facts. In this first seconds he said few lies:

1. He mention Sacrifice. First: That album have half songs rnr.
2. He mention "Inferno" how starts, but he didnt mention how it ends ("Whorehouse blues")

Manipulation is in this, metal fans choose songs which are about 20 % of Motorhead songs, some are metal, some are half metal (riffs are metal, chorus rnr, see song "See me burning" about *** for example), so they represent Motorhead through these 20% of songs.

My point is I could find much more rnr songs and blues one and punk rock then this dude metal songs. Then, next manipulation, that those kind of people dont know what metal is, they will say everyting is metal if doesnt sound as "Going to Brazil" song. He doesnt know nothing about music.

About orgasmatron thing. Orgasmatron looking at lyrics (you talked about song?) is pure "Imagine" style from Lennon. Its not metal 666 the number of the beast crap. If you think about riff/music, I can fid similar riffs in prog rock, even psych rock, or modern (modern for me) bands from 90's which they think their idols are red hot chilly papers. This dude is complete idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:53 am 

By the way, Motorhead from 1992 have same recepie of making albums. 1 or two or somtimes three songs are for metal fans, bussiness decision, rest of the album is rnr. They do this because music industry forced them to so called metal, if they stop they will lose money. Thanks to music industry propaganda, 50% of all motorhead fans are metal. Because many people who would like Motorhead doesnt want to listen them because metal fans arre listen this band, and for them metal fans are stupid kids or idiots.

One day before i 1970's, music managers told them you cant be rnr, because music industry said what is rnr, and if you ignor that than you will not get contract for record and you will not earn money. Lemmy said music is only think what he knows to do. So think about it.

Specialy from 1987 and "Rock n roll" album (not heavy metal album) Lemmy started to tell this things, because he had fan base and he knew he would not lose money like at begging, but damage is done and we can see this example in this idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:49 pm 

mike coleman wrote:I got a slight kick out of this guy's spastic enthusiasm, but could not disagree more about Orgasmatron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRgDJ5yQhUA

ORGASMATRON might even be my second fave

Have you heard this version, Mike? Yat-Kha are a band from Tuva (former-Soviet Mongolia) with traditional Tuvan throat singing mixed with decadent-Western rock music (which I think they had to keep quiet about during the Soviet era). This is from their 'Re-Covers' album when they covered some of those early illicit western songs that influenced them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPDBDBiaX7E

They also do a great line in shamanic ritual music -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGvWnQR77sI

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:57 pm 

^

No!!

But I will now and just to make clear (for BA) I was speaking about the WHOLE of Orgasmatron.

Wha'ts not to love about lyrics such as "Wot's that scar?" and "Next Please" :)

Maybe need a Canadian wax there too, some day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:04 pm 

This is the first album from Yat-Kha I heard in the 90s. Mindblowing ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQkYxING4I

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:07 pm 

Steam, this is very interesting version of orgasmatron. Actualy I like it, specialy music. This is proof that it doesn't have to sound metal as sepultura version which is disgusting, at least for me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:24 pm 

mike coleman wrote:^

No!!

But I will now and just to make clear (for BA) I was speaking about the WHOLE of Orgasmatron.

Wha'ts not to love about lyrics such as "Wot's that scar?" and "Next Please" :)

Maybe need a Canadian wax there too, some day.

@

Yes, those words from Dr.Rock. Great. I didn't know that you like Orgasmatron that much. I thought that era with Eddie is your favorite. Orgasmatron is cool, like from Built For Speed "I was born to rock n roll, everything I need, I was born with hammer down, I was build for speed", same song: "Dont you listen to a single word against rnr, the new religion the electric church the only way to go...".

Which reminds me about song "Mean machine", its speed rnr. I will explain: remember Lemmy saying: we are playing more or less same chords, only 100 miles per hour and louder thats all". Lemmy voice like from those drunken blues singers, only louder and faster....

Many metal fans you will hear that talks some stupid things that Mean Machine is 'speed metal'??? Well, did you ever tried to play this song on guitar much more slower? If you play it almost 4 times slower you will get pure blues song. You see, thats what was Lemmy talking about. Only because they are louder or faster doesnt mean they play other music. Again, music industry repeating throu radio same rhythm, voices, brain wash people how rnr should sound, than you hear someting like this and your brain goes "oh, this is not rnr", why? Because some managers in music industry say so?

Never any scientific institution said what is rnr, it was always subjective definition from managers in music industry. They did it because they wanted to use your ear on specific sounds, than call that sounds with specific name, than they have market. This young idiot from youtube link is not aware at all whats going on behind 'cameras' in music world bussiness, and how they use same tactic brain wash as politicians. Lemmy knows this, but many dont understand him, those who do have ego, dont want to admit that music industry brain washed them, that they are sheeps. All this I see when some start to talk about Motorhead as metal... and other historical stuff, Lemmy interviews etc..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:12 pm 

Yes, Mike, there are many great lyrics. "See me burning" you will find out how funny and rnr (at least in lyrics and chorus) is. There are some cool lyrics too:

1. Teach you how to sing the blues
2. One night stand
3. God was ever on your side
4. Suicide
5. Brave new world
6. Bad Religion
7. Wearing your heart on your sleeve
8. On your feet or on your knees
9. Talking head

just to name few.... there is a lot more

Somebody should actualy release book of all Motorhead lyrics.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 pm 

Lemmy_Kilmister_Motorhead_caricature_funny_drawing_sketch_portrait_pencil_marker_Russ_Cook.png

Last edited by mike coleman on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:40 pm 

Sure!

I know you like wurzel. Do you have this?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:15 pm 

I do NOT!!

I had it in my hand in 87 at Seldom Seen records who were located in Carrollton, TX, but was not yet familiar (enough) with/about him at the time and later regretted the "mistake"

Is it on YouTube in full??

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 pm 

Yes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH1y8CJ4-xY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfDE-FOPF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhDth8rOYTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVpGj3i4Js

I found it online in near mint for 12 euros + shipping, but it is 7", so two songs only. Found one 12", NM record, strong EX cover, dude wants 30 eur + shipping.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:03 am 

WIN_20170302_14_15_33_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170302_14_15_33_Pro.jpg [ 96.63 KiB | Viewed 79 times ]

Just reached in a cabinet and my hand came out with this in it :)

Last edited by mike coleman on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm 

good old Lem! - say no more

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:34 pm 

Brown Dawn wrote:good old Lem! - say no more

WIN_20170302_13_29_07_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170302_13_29_07_Pro.jpg [ 106.04 KiB | Viewed 88 times ]

WIN_20170302_13_29_45_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170302_13_29_45_Pro.jpg [ 86.68 KiB | Viewed 88 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business