Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Hello folks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm 

First time on here just saying hello from sunny Lancashire :D

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Hello folks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm 

Location: Kent, UK, in an unfashionable spiral arm of the galaxy
Howdy doody and welcome aboard

I must be normal........

I must be normal........

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm 

welcome to the good ship hawkwind .........were abouts in lancashire ?? :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm 

Howdy doody,thanks for the greets.Im in Leigh not too far from Wigan,where u all from?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm 

im from leigh near wigan ...lived in wigan for 20 yrs ....were abouts in leigh are you from ? :shock: :D

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 pm 

Hi Scarlet and welcome. I'm in Daventry (near Northampton!). That's a cute avatar you have there btw.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 pm 

'tis all frum wrong side t'pennines in ma book. Welcome anyway

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm 

dazzy b wrote:im from leigh near wigan ...lived in wigan for 20 yrs ....were abouts in leigh are you from ? :shock: :D

As you can see not been on here for ages,Im near asda where abouts are you.Im not from Leigh originally but have lived here about 10yrs my other half Leigh born and bred, bet you may know each other :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 am 

WELCOME TO THE NEO GOLDEN AGE .......YOU ARE WELVOME......im from ZETA RETICULI 1

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm 

cheers and welcome, SF:) North Ontario where it's warm and sunny all the time;)

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 pm 

vikmarlo wrote:cheers and welcome, SF:) North Ontario where it's warm and sunny all the time;)

I was on holiday near Sudbury a couple of weeks ago but it had mysteriously moved to Suffolk. :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm 

Hi. Sorry for this late addition to this topic. I noticed your name in the discussion of the Hawkwind/Focus gigs and as you were obviously fairly local I wondered who you are.

I lived in Leigh for a while as well - in a flat in the old Vicarage, where I sometimes got junk mail addressed to `The Old Vicar.' The church next door had a clock that chimed until ten at night, then chimed 11 at 5 in the morning and 12 at 6 in the morning, before returning to normal again at 7. Maybe a singular place, but pleasant, as were the people, and I enjoyed being there.

Anyway, it's nice to know there are Hawkfans around. In one of the earlier topics you mentioned your partner's hip operation. I hope everything's gone well for him with that.

Owen Paterson: "I didn't move the goalposts. The badgers moved the goalposts." But the badgers never thought it was a fair game in the first place.

Report this post

Board index » Test category 1 » Newbie's