Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hawkwind Related Tattoos
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 pm 

:D Hats just been taken off to you Robbo...effin excellent :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 pm 

Highscores: 2
huw wrote::D Hats just been taken off to you Robbo...effin excellent :D

Cheers there Huw. I plan to have the double headed logo from the back of 'It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous' done across the top of my back once I've rustled up enough dough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm 

Robbo, they certainly are impressive. Nice work. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 pm 

Happy Dog wrote:Robbo, they certainly are impressive. Nice work. :D

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 am 

I am booked in to have Space Rituals put on my back this evening (Pattaya Thailand time). Have also got the lovely lady from the 40th Anniversary tour poster on my leg now. Will post pics when I get back to the UK - technology of getting the pic from my phone and onto my PC defeats me!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 am 

Highscores: 4
Hawkwind1966 wrote:I am booked in to have Space Rituals put on my back this evening (Pattaya Thailand time). Have also got the lovely lady from the 40th Anniversary tour poster on my leg now. Will post pics when I get back to the UK - technology of getting the pic from my phone and onto my PC defeats me!

So you're getting one on each butt cheek right?

I thought you were in Leeds :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm 

Clumsy Alchemist wrote:
Hawkwind1966 wrote:I am booked in to have Space Rituals put on my back this evening (Pattaya Thailand time). Have also got the lovely lady from the 40th Anniversary tour poster on my leg now. Will post pics when I get back to the UK - technology of getting the pic from my phone and onto my PC defeats me!

Hi,
Leeds and Pattaya are very similar - its just I can't think quite how.

Anyway after working through a mass of technical options and non-options. I have now loaded my new tattoo photos onto flickr. I am new to flickr, so I hope this works.

Please note both photos are from a camera phone and straight after the event, so not at their best yet. Some more detailing to do on Space rituals and the Our Lady of the Church of Hawkwind is not so dark in reality.

Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/47899673@N02/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm 

Hawkwind1966 wrote:
Clumsy Alchemist wrote:

Hi,

Anyway after working through a mass of technical options and non-options. I have now loaded my new tattoo photos onto flickr. I am new to flickr, so I hope this works.

Please note both photos are from a camera phone and straight after the event, so not at their best yet. Some more detailing to do on Space rituals and the Our Lady of the Church of Hawkwind is not so dark in reality.

We've just had a look. Ty doesn't believe it's you, Trace thinks they are crackin' and I'm well impressed. Nice one.

Guess it's about time I had another one. Can't make Thailand, how about Amdam?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm 

Very nice, very nice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm 

Hawkwind1966 wrote:
Clumsy Alchemist wrote:

Hi,

Hey is that you and me in Bristol??

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 pm 

Living close to Leeds and having been to Pattaya the year before last, I'm struggling to see the similarity! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 am 

CA

Unfortunately I think I have re-awakened my addiction to Tattoos and have already thought about the next couple of pieces. I see the Space Rituals as the centre piece of an extended artwork on my back. I do need Trace's artistic eye to design this work for me - her first tat commission!

A couple of guys have seen the "Our Lady of the Church of Hawkwind" and have been interested in getting something similar - while I have happily pointed them in the direction of my Tattooist, I have told them that they need to listen and understand Hawkwind first - hopefully some more converts.

Thanks for the comments - am able to sleep on my back again!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 pm 

Hawkwind1966 wrote:CA

Unfortunately I think I have re-awakened my addiction to Tattoos and have already thought about the next couple of pieces. I see the Space Rituals as the centre piece of an extended artwork on my back. I do need Trace's artistic eye to design this work for me - her first tat commission!

A couple of guys have seen the "Our Lady of the Church of Hawkwind" and have been interested in getting something similar - while I have happily pointed them in the direction of my Tattooist, I have told them that they need to listen and understand Hawkwind first - hopefully some more converts.

Thanks for the comments - am able to sleep on my back again!

Trace is up for it. She designed one for me years ago, never got it done. I reckon we should sort a new one before Leamington. In fact we could set up a contrast and compare stall in the hall :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 am 

Nice tattoos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 pm 

Booked in for my first session of a Space Ritual back piece this week, hoping to have it finished in time for Hawkfest - wish me luck, I'm a coward where the needle-gun is concerned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Hawkwind Chat