Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hawkfest 2010 News!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 pm 

Looking forward to the Pixies. My little one wants to make "one of those cool seats and stuff with clay" :) That'll keep him happy. He also want to know if Trike Man and Bubble man are coming again this year.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm 

Ok 4 more bands for you -

Flutatious, Gaia, Kolacoca and 70's legends Leaf Hound

more to follow....

regards

dave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm 

I'm so glad Flutatious are playing! I love them. Such a shame at the last Hawkfest that it was so hot in that tent. I was dripping just standing there. I think that probably put folk off (not me, the heat!). However, that was where I first heard them and danced despite the heat, so I'm forever grateful that I got introduced to them. I don't know the others above, but that's cool cos I'm sure they'll be great!
Just checked out Gaia and Leaf Hound on myspace - I was right!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 pm 

Things are certainly picking up. Getting excited again now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 pm 

4 more bands for you -

Alan J Bound, Bigtopp, Aurora and Starfighters are now all confirmed.

regards

dave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm 

davemod wrote:4 more bands for you -

Alan J Bound, Bigtopp, Aurora and Starfighters are now all confirmed.

regards

dave

Excellent, now just bide my time untill the festival. Oh hello all btw first post, but been reading the forums for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm 

Yea, the Starfighters are there. excellent news.
Just need the Tits of Death now and i'm sorted.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm 

Just posted this elsewhere -

13.08.10 - Hawkfest - First batch of tickets despatched and a couple more bands added to the bill

Phew, bit of a headline but self-explanatory at the same time, today the first batch of Hawkfest tickets were despatched with the rest to follow over the next couple of days. In the unlikely event of any delay in the postal services do make sure you bring a print off of your electronic receipt that you would have received via e-mail when you purchased your tickets.

Finally for now, but rest assured there will be further updates shortly, we can now confirm both Bird Architects and Celtech will be appearing at this years event. For all the latest information and links to most of the bands playing, check out the dedicated Hawkfest page by clicking here -
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/hflatest%20news.htm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 am 

Tickets arrived this morning !!

Fantastic - now we just need to organise the weather 8) 8)

davemod wrote:Just posted this elsewhere -

13.08.10 - Hawkfest - First batch of tickets despatched and a couple more bands added to the bill

Phew, bit of a headline but self-explanatory at the same time, today the first batch of Hawkfest tickets were despatched with the rest to follow over the next couple of days. In the unlikely event of any delay in the postal services do make sure you bring a print off of your electronic receipt that you would have received via e-mail when you purchased your tickets.

Finally for now, but rest assured there will be further updates shortly, we can now confirm both Bird Architects and Celtech will be appearing at this years event. For all the latest information and links to most of the bands playing, check out the dedicated Hawkfest page by clicking here -
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/hflatest%20news.htm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 am 

[quote="sonicattack"]Tickets arrived this morning !!

Fantastic - now we just need to organise the weather 8) 8)

Nice one man! Gosh your postie is on the ball mine doesnt usually turn up til about 2pm

http://www.myspace.com/festichick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 am 

my ticket have landed too not long to go now pepole

http://www.myspace.com/534282040

http://www.youtube.com/user/seangibson66?feature=mhum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 pm 

well me and mrs moodyarse are both posties ans we aint got ours yet!!! stupid royal mail :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:21 pm 

yup tickets arrived yesterday, speed of light delivery !
the weather has got to be better than we have been having, :roll:
here I am oop north, its practically wet and deluging every day - and we still have a blody hosepipe ban they say may continue till Xmas....luvvery ere innit
it must be better near the continent ...hopefully :lol:
but sure the music n peeps will make the weather unnoticable :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:19 am 

We'll once again be hosting Hawkwind question time at this years Hawkfest, so if there's something you've always wanted to ask but up until now have been afraid too then now's your chance, submit your question by dropping us an e-mail At [email protected]

We can't guarantee that we'll use your question but the more the merrier and if you don't ask you'll never know!
We look forward to your submissions

regards

dave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:40 pm 

With just over a week to go it's fair to say things are getting pretty hectic at mission control.

Latest news is that we can now confirm that Honky Dub and DJ Psy Phi will be performing.

Also confirmed are the following acts - Gravity Junkie, The Project, Roundhouse and Welcome To The Machine. These bands are part of a project called "Gig Club" that is run by Mel Rogers of Tarantism, who will of course also be appearing next weekend, for more details on Gig Club, click here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NCMS-GIG- ... 960?ref=ts

Finally for now we can also confirm that there will be open mic sessions taking place on the bar stage at various times over the weekend, more details to be posted once things are shored up but anyone wanting to have a go - please come prepared :-)

That's all for now folks but keep checking in for all the latest up to date Hawkfest news

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Hawkfest