Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: HawkEaster 2017
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:24 am 

Location: Kent, UK, in an unfashionable spiral arm of the galaxy
Mixed news....

It's on! But nearly didn't happen due to health reasons.

Best wishes to all at HWHQ - hope it's nothing serious and thanks again for your continuing efforts. Greatly appreciated by all, I'm sure.

Hello Folks!

Due to health problems within the HawkEaster team, we thought a HawkEaster would not be possible this year......But we have been so overwhelmed with requests and support, that we are going to go for it one more time.....We know its late in the day, but let's do it together!

HawkEaster 2017 on sale now at http://www.hawkwind.com
More details to come as and when we have them :-)
Thanks guys....You're the best!

IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG [ 737.6 KiB | Viewed 335 times ]

I must be normal........

I must be normal........

Post subject: Re: HawkEaster 2017
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:09 am 

Highscores: 5
Ordered ours

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ALCOHOL
J Strummer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:06 pm 

That was an expensive day yesterday. Bought Leeds and Newport tickets in the day then they announced Hawkeaster. Just has to be done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 pm 

Highscores: 3
think i booked mine!! will have to wait for them to take my money out. unless admin can check for me, not used to these new fangled payment type thingies

Board index » Test category 1 » Tours Past & Present