Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Re: Few questions
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:02 pm 

Excellent work BA

I love the little Sherlock doggie and this reminds me that I am expanding my horizons, at least in the looking depot.

16 euro? Well, if you are not snapping up, can you help me decide if it will mate with one of my Space Ritual LPs and in that case it will need to be the tan UA label version and then there's the money issue, but none of these things have ever really stopped me in the past!!

addend: NOT after your find, btw....in case you want and as you know I am not "solvent" as one of my many British friends taught me

Last edited by mike coleman on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 pm 

I think it is this red label what you posted, because most of them are like that. Before you do anything, I knew you gonna like it so I sent massage to this guy if he wants to trade for it. So, wait for reply, most of the people want cash but you never know :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm 

black adder wrote:I think it is this red label what you posted, because most of them are like that. Before you do anything, I knew you gonna like it so I sent massage to this guy if he wants to trade for it. So, wait for reply, most of the people want cash but you never know :wink:

Okay

But don't put yourself out the slightest bit on my behalf.
If I have it one day I will keep it until death, but it is not requirement.

It just brings back that memory of EXACTLY what you said...they never show up minty or near minty, you know, especially for those of us stuck in the otherworld :)

This might be the time to just hint, that I was in touch with somebody the other day who has it all, and was reminded again that the person has retired collecting and has begun unloading.
I may have big news one day not too far off but too early to promise.
At least for Hawkwind people anyway.

if anyone wants to submit requests I will give it a shot unless it steps on my own inner desires to a point of jealousy and in that case I will at least be honest about it that I am an arse that will try to get for myself

I suppose I should ask for a Roadhawks poster....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:50 pm 

By the way, my memory is fading and I think all the ones I got (not a lot, just 2 or 3) were red, like you say, but I don't think they all have the UA logo also included like the one from discogs??

I think that is a mutation one??

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 pm 

Ok. Well, I can try with trade because that is not problem. If guy wants cash well..... Because I have in mind (like you said) maybe 20$ for best of UA years, than I ordered sunset reissue first album (payed RDS 2017 release two weeks ago) and two more have in mind - Hawklords and Repeat performace, and even maybe In Search Of Space, so I will be cash short for something else for now. But trade is no problem because I have some stuff. Will wait if guy wants trade or not and then let you know.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 pm 

I say in the nicest way: When I think of you, I do not think of "guy with money", in the sense of the records :)

I just want to thank you for that right now, because it makes me feel better about my own situation

cheers

I would be happy to do the trade, the problem is my cash is SOOOOOOOO tight I just can't promise the shipping yet

I will think all this things after tomorrow
Money is a very unhappy thing for me, not gifted that way.
I think the higher powers do not operate in it, with it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm 

Of course Mike, no problem.

Don't know about UA logo. But there are also errors on that label: 'Bob Gavert', 'Hawkind'..
But if it is minty, than UA logo is not maybe that important, but it would be good to have it all on label.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:19 pm 

Don't care about label
Red is fine

Don't care about anything other than we all sail onward in pursuit of dreams, chasing joy as it flies

No problem at all in any scenario, anxious to send a pic with both our LPs and a little sticky note maybe that says "mine", "yours" :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:21 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm 

Mike, I got reply from guy with single. He is not interested in trade. I mean, he didnt find any interesting thing in my list for him. Well, maybe he will not sell it soon because many people here does not listen Hawkwind so maybe you catch this single from him in some time, you can contact him on that site. 'contact' is 'kontaktiraj oglasivaca' button. You dont have to be logged in.

Board index » Test category 1 » Hawkwind Chat