Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Distant Horizons (LTEV) LP large photo
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:09 am 

I don't have the Atomhenge CD yet, but I got this today and the pic is the entire right hand side.
I'm sure it's in there but the size here is a must.

R-7635718-1446579419-2822_jpeg.jpg
R-7635718-1446579419-2822_jpeg.jpg [ 89.2 KiB | Viewed 3094 times ]

LOVE IT!!

Last edited by mike coleman on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Distant Horizons LP (value added)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:11 am 

YBDOWN.GIF
YBDOWN.GIF [ 3.25 KiB | Viewed 3078 times ]

Last edited by vikmarlo on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:16 am 

nice ! ~ mines the
2016-01-17 01.13.39.jpg
2016-01-17 01.13.39.jpg [ 57.84 KiB | Viewed 3078 times ]

and I just noticed Barnes & Nobel coffee and toy store...I mean bookseller...has the vinyl for 33$

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:50 pm 

Am I correct that the picture is taken from the CD booklet and are there others, if I may be curious??

Post subject: Re: Distant Horizons LP pic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:12 am 

yes its the Esoteric remaster CD.
I don't know about others since I ordered online from a third-party source. you can buy the vinyl online too, but B&N doesn't stock in-store everything they sell, though they do keep their own warehouse inventory. Home delivery from B&N I never used before but based on previous inquiries they said it's about 2 to 5 days delivery exp.

Post subject: Re: BUMP!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:23 am 

Other PICTURES in _that_ CD, sorry!! hehehe

This question open to ANYONE who might be willing to yak about their CD, OF COURSE!!

Post subject: Re: BUMP :)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:10 am 

I will buy this record, it is on my want list

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:38 am 

black adder wrote:I will buy this record, it is on my want list

It smokes!! (whatever format)

I got 4 double gray/grey vinyl sets for "Xmas" :)

ENOUGH!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 am 

Sure it is :). Now I drink beer, headphones in laptop listening pxr5, before that space ritual, and put some posts here...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:58 am 

black adder wrote:Sure it is :). Now I drink beer, headphones in laptop listening pxr5, before that space ritual, and put some posts here...

Welcome "home"
I was wondering when you would come back out of the "rain" (wink)

I might even buy some Heineken....
My sealed PXR5 is right there and it's on the play list (not the sealed "Xmas" one, that stays sealed, for now)

cheers

ps- I love the rain too, but there's only one, "Only band that matters" :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:07 am 

More

I can't think of anyone I would rather have come bring their non Hawkwind records over and get **** drunk annoying the neighbors right now with the Emergency Broadcast System com(bob)ulator accumulator :D

I am envious of your collection, in a good way

But with hawkwind, I do okay!!

amore still: It is even safe for you to bring your very most cherished vinyl, as TERRIFYING as that can be!!

damn distances!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:19 am 

mike coleman wrote:
black adder wrote:Sure it is :). Now I drink beer, headphones in laptop listening pxr5, before that space ritual, and put some posts here...

Welcome "home"
I was wondering when you would come back out of the "rain" (wink)

I might even buy some Heineken....
My sealed PXR5 is right there and it's on the play list (not the sealed "Xmas" one, that stays sealed, for now)

cheers

ps- I love the rain too, but there's only one, "Only band that matters" :)

Thats right. It was very strange time last December for me. I get up in the morning, I tell my wife ' I am sure that very soon I will se sign in newspaper Lemmy Is Dead..'. I had that very strange feeling. I was very hm.. fightiing spirit with emotional confusion. Just very strange, like something will happen. Than, I get up one morning and I see 'Lemmy Is Dead'. It was not surprise becauseo f his age and health condition, but it was still a kick in face.

Now, its strange again, but in positive way. I feel great now, like some era is over, like some 'work' is over, now I can enjoy in good old times memories from albums and shows I've seen, no more new albums, no more shows, only maybe I hope someone will release his almost done solo album with some other covers. Everything else I have so I can focus completely on some other stuff too connected more or less with Lemmy. In strange way I feel some relif, like it was good it is over and lets move next page in our life (like this life is gonna be so much different) :). So, I can only hope for his solo stuff everything else I have. Including Head Cat. Its funny story

Head Cat: They released album, acoustic, in 2000 named "Lemmy, Slim jim, Danny B". lemmy was on acoustic guitar and harmonica and vocals. Later in 2005 they desided that this band should go on, and then they had this title for first time HeadCat. Than they re-released first album not under the name 'Lemmy,, Slim Jim, Danny B', they released it under the name The Head Cat, BUT, problem was this re-release have 3 songs less, everything else is the same as first release. Second album was "Walk the walk talk the talk", not acoustic, lemmy on his bass and they had two original songs. They released live DVD, and I think they didnt wanted other wise. However, it got released
on vinyl too in 322 copies. Thats what I want :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:25 am 

[quote="mike coleman"]More

I can't think of anyone I would rather have come bring their non Hawkwind records over and get **** drunk annoying the neighbors right now with the Emergency Broadcast System com(bob)ulator accumulator :D

I am envious of your collection, in a good way

But with hawkwind, I do okay!!

amore still: It is even safe for you to bring your very most cherished vinyl, as TERRIFYING as that can be!!

damn distances!!

hehehehe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:31 am 

This is Live Head Cat, this baby gonna be mine some day, depends on find, condition and money.

The same record label released this as official DVD. Some songs on this live album you cant find on two studio albums..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:37 am 

That's all great, but I'm feeling Deviantly Farrenish in a (T)wink-Wallace kinda way

Board index » Test category 1 » Albums + DVD\'s Videos etc