Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: China, North Korea & The Pacific Puppet Theatre
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:29 pm 

Europeans travelled and claimed large chunks of the globe in the past 500 years.
Millions of native Americans died in the process. (No animosity here)
Russia is publicly stating that the UK couldn't withstand a nuclear "hit".
I think any and all countries that support democracy and freedom need
all the friends they can get in 2017.
Don't let a couple of sorehead's ruin it for everyone else.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:06 am 

voilodian ghagnasdiak wrote:....... any and all countries that support democracy and freedom need
all the friends they can get in 2017.......

...end quote...

my sentiments exactly !

HairyGT4 wrote:We don't need to talk to NKs leader - we need to be able to talk to ordinary NK people ....

...end excerpt...

that would be a good start, but how?
they are cut off from us and vice versa. Even if we could somehow drop leaflets or flash drives, or somehow hack in to their television or radio, what might make them better equipped to oust Kim than the Iraqis SadDamn Hussein, or the Syrians Assad? It would hinge entirely on Kim's own military leaders and government officials turning on him, and the new leadership then agreeing to diplomacy and an adherence to internationally acceptable norms of conduct.

Hussein was hung only because the U.S. handed him over to his people on a silver platter, and the Syrians, God help them, are still dying by the hundreds of thousands in lieu of a full out invasion. I imagine the North Koreans are afraid for their own lives and their family, should they dare to admit, even to themselves, that the reason they are hungry all the time and their leader is a lard-bucket is because they've been lied to for decades.

I wish there were some way to get DPRK govermment to the table for talks without punishing their citizens through sanctions.

Apparently Kim Jung un is stuck in a 1950s Soviet-style cold war mentality, as his propaganda suggests, and his fabricated version of the world he sells to his people is neccessary in order for him to keep his regime in power. Nowhere else on earth is this the case ~ Russia is no longer a communist country, though the communists still have a voice there. China has a bureaucratic government framework which resembles some former communist template, but under their Constitution, the party has the complete political authority and governs according to democratic centralism ~ their National Peoples Congress holds supreme power and no other party may rule, therefore its essentially a totalitarian regime though not solely reliant on propaganda, repression of truth, and incessantly repeated falsehoods in order to sustain itself.

The North Korean citizens are a people imprisoned in their own land, under one man's illusion of grandeur.

HairyGT4 wrote: ...a recent visitor to NK said that after seeing many thousands of North Koreans, he notice that he never saw any in wheelchairs or disabled...

...end excerpt...

Id be willing to bet there are no disabled persons living in North Korea. If there are, they are likely hidden away in a dark place.

Last edited by vikmarlo on Wed May 03, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 am 

Perhaps a way to reach the North Korean supreme leader is to figure out how to get him to feel less isolated and vulnerable.

How to accomplish this is something of a conundrum ~ my guess is that Kim is unable - even if he wanted to - to do anything which might make him appear in front of his people to be giving an inch to outside pressure in any way whatsoever.

Theres the key ~ help him to preserve his imperturbability while allowing him to comply with U.N. resolutions. His people would need to believe that Kim's nuclear deterrent was the reason for the U.S. conceding to lower their guns, a recognition of North Korea's formidable military power.

mock-up missles are not something Kim hasn't paraded through Kim Il Sung Square before.

! ! With Trump in office?
Ai-yi-yi

❋P.S.

just think someday technology will be capable of projecting a 3-D holograph remotely to any point in space ~ what a handy tool that will be if (by that time) a situation such as the current KJu crisis is still plausible !

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 pm 

well yeah - be careful of what you wish for! - must admit i don't see a problem with it - feel like a pawn on the chess board - but pan's can enact! - finger's crossed this stuff gets sorted!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 pm 

Brown Dawn wrote:well yeah - be careful of what you wish for! - must admit i don't see a problem with it - feel like a pawn on the chess board - but pan's can enact! - finger's crossed this stuff gets sorted!

...end quote...

Interesting comment, BD ~ what is it that you dont see a problem with ?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:02 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
I see the cheese munching doughball has now started criticising China. Can't see them tolerating that. I suspect that the next nuke fatty lets off will bring resolution to the whole issue. China and the US won't tolerate it. The world would be a better place without his genocidal family.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm 

^

i might have suspected !

Worse now than nuclear threat :
https://apnews.com/9aee3517640e45e59b12 ... on-attempt
Associated Press

it's no longer about military conflict.
It is purely socio-economic and ideopolitical. 

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:38 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtBx44CC8xI

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:16 pm 

don't believe a word - skinny elizabeth!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:38 pm 

Brown Dawn wrote:don't believe a word - skinny elizabeth!

"No Matter What They Say" - lil' Kim :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:08 am 

Definitive proof North Korea never existed

nnk2.jpg
nnk2.jpg [ 120.31 KiB | Viewed 321 times ]

nnk1.jpg
nnk1.jpg [ 27.16 KiB | Viewed 321 times ]

Post subject: Re: Chinese Myth of a "North" Korean State
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:38 pm 

Location: Lost beyond the Black Hole's apparent horizon - Yorkshire
The Chinese are now conducting live fire exercises close to the NK border. Some serious ass-kicking imminent. If the chinese want the Fat Carbuncle removed, it will happen. The average NK soldier is more likely to be killed by his own officers or starvation. Many want to escape to china anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:06 pm 

I noticed Kim has kept the nukes on hold ~ perhaps the world is getting the message through to him (?)

I just perused some statistic about the killings by KJu's regime.
His country allegedly holds the world record for state-sanctioned murder for present-day nations ?

there is something terribly wrong with U.N. that North Korea is still a member.

I am equally disrurbed by a statement US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson recently made:
He basically said that the United States can no longer afford to base strategic relationships on the human rights records of other countries, that they can't expect other nations to be held to the same values as America, this was in the wake of Trumps announcement that the Philippine president would be visiting the White House so not too surprising.

Tillerson said that the United States cannot achieve its national security objectives if [they] only work with countries that abide by basic human rights principles ' _ big step in the wrong direction, if you ask.me

Then again, hadnt it always been that way ? But to normalise it like that , wrong direction no matter

How about normalising human rights everywhere?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:04 pm 

Kim Numb-un calls for 'removal' of U.S. tactical nukes from S. Korea ~ weapons that haven't been on the peninsula since 1991.

(from UPI)
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News ... m_medium=8

The world should be growing tired of China's games by now.
It's called the doomsday deterrent.
Tell them the U.S. will pull out of South Korea, "...when China stops supplying the suicidal so-called 'Islamic' extremists with nuclear weapons, via their mythical 'North' Korean 'State'.
;-)
It's time to call a snake a snake and remind them all what the U.S. guarantees will happen if just one nuke goes off.

Wake up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 pm 

I just look at humans like "noisy meaningless ants" that pose no real threat in this manner

TRY IT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0JKTFMAIms

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business