Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Cat man's best friend
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:48 pm 

Alright. So few got/had cat. Wrote here your connection with cat, how you got cat, cat intelectual capacity (:) ), mental connection with cat, cats behavior....

Man can write so many about it. My cat was mine friend, when we look each other in eyes I know what cat wants, what feels... My cat sometimes switched light off in bathroom where he sleeped sometimes. Drink water from pipe in bath, lick few times pipe and water start going few drops and thats how he drink fresh water. If doors were closed he start to open doors with his legs, standing on arms and pushing doors with legs :). If doors are cosed than he kick doors with pawn like he knocks.... I will write later when I remember something new. Of course we can talk about sprituality of cat, in old Egipt cat was like god.

Post subject: Re: Cat man's best friend
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:29 pm 

It was 2013 I found an abandoned / dumped animal in a shoe box by the side of a trash bin. Not much more than my thumb in length & could not have been more than a day or two old. Eyes were still closed, yet alive in the heat of an August afternoon.
A long story here and to keep it succinct, my missus & I raised her with sterilised milk on a silver spoon for the first 2 & half months.
We named it Lenny Fallen Angel & later found out on a visit to the vets that it was a female, so got her sterilized @ 6 months & changed the name to LenaFA.
Thanks for this thread Blkackadder.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:17 pm 

Great story smuggdruggler! Great Cat. See this, you will die how cute and funny this is (it is so great for kids to grow with cats, full of positive energy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TA9zXHuX48

Cat saved the kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmXWH9obSQE

So much who is best friend. Cat would never do this to the kid like that. If you leave cat alone she will not attack kid like that, from boredom. Thats dogs. There are cool dogs too, like people, dogs and cats have diferent personality's. You have good one and bastards. But these attacks are not usual for cats, but for dogs they are.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:19 pm 

I am not what one might call a "cat-person", that is, someone with a spiritual fondness for cats in particular.  I love all animals, wild and domestic, and have a deep spiritual connection with birds, which might explain my vague indifference toward the feline species.   If a cat is present,
I'll certainly not demur ~ on the contrary.  
When I lived in Texas in the early 1980's, I was adopted by a cat, which quietly let itself in as I entered my home one day.   It politely asked to be fed ~ all I had to offer was a can of fancy albacore tuna, little did I know from that day forward, the creature would never again touch store-bought cat food!  Some fresh water in a dish was expressly appreciated, after which I realised the cat would need to be let outside, however, the creature had other expectations !   a trip to the local pet-supply was my initiation to cat ownership ~ if "owner" is even the right word, given the fact that it was I who looked and felt "owned".
I never gave the cat a name since I guessed it probably already had several, and anyway, to this day, I've never seen a cat respond to the calling of its name.   In about two months time I had grown fond, and, no sooner, the cat one day disappeared.   about a week later, I was passing by my neighbour's window, and there, perched comfortably on the sill, was "cat", looking back at me with wane amiability.    I went inside my house, gathered up all of the cat supplies I'd acquired, cleaned the litter box, and quietly placed all of it, including 8 tins of albacore, on my neighbour's front porch.  (I'd never met my neighbour, in fact never once had I seen anyone near the place).  The next day, the items I had left were gone, and the cat stood staring at me through the window, licking it's chops ~ as if it were saying "thanks for the tuna ~ my owner now anonymously hates you ! "

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:34 pm 

Guess I could've called her Schrödinger.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:46 pm 

When my cat opened mouth like that I put finger in front of it, so when she closing her mouth she automaticly "bite" my finger and makes face like "whats going on?" :lol: than I take my finger out, it all happens in 3 seconds. He always catched my feet in 6 in the morning, going half under my blanket, you can only see his *** and with his tale going left and right (thats sign when cat is thinkin)... very funny..

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:58 pm 

I know everyone feels their cat is top & you & I are no different blackadder.
Did yours die peacefully or did it just disappear ? sounds like you had a great understanding between you.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:32 pm 

Well, I live in small flat, so when I was 12, older brother got cat from his friend. She (Barbara) had female cat and she was pregnant. My brother told her 'if you got male black cat I will take it'. And there he was, black :).. So we got him when he was three months old. But, we did not cut his balls (sterilized him) and cat was dipressed in small flat out of his nature, like in jail. He was with us three years. So, my mom and brother decide he will go to our friends on country side where he would have freedom. He was there few weeks, than gone, than got back on few days than gone again and we never saw him again. That was in March 1995. I dont even have photo of him. We didnt have camera than and in those years there was no here digital cameras etc...

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:54 pm 

a couple of days ago I looked up and wished I could meet with Tesla to compare notes

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:55 pm 

mike coleman wrote:a couple of days ago I looked up and wished I could meet with Tesla to compare notes

.........end quote / / /

"Teleforce is harnessed to stop it,
Teleforce will not be stopped !
"

~ Rolf Teece

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 pm 

It's great that you have those happy memories blackadder with or without a camera. No-one can take that away from you - Live On.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:49 pm 

I've always wanted to do a mind link with Zontar, The Creature from
the Black Lagoon, The Beast from the Haunted Cave, The Wolfman.
Not the Mummy or Frankenstein, too much mental instability.
I've had a dozen Siberian huskies over the years.
Cats wouldn't have survived that environment.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:03 pm 

This cat's Irish & will survive in most weather.
http://shamanicfreedomradio.podomatic.c ... 1_51-07_00

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:21 pm 

voilodian ghagnasdiak wrote:Cats wouldn't have survived that environment.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:15 am 

Cats wouldn't have survived around my huskies.
We've no bones with cats around here other than the chipmunk/squirrel
restaurant at our front door.
How do I stop the neighbors cats from shitting in the flowers under our
front kitchen window?
I don't want to harm them but the options are dwindling.
It's real bad stank.

Board index » Test category 1 » Any Other Business