Register    Login    Search    FAQ   Arcade 

Welcome
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, register and join our community today

When posting to this forum you agree to the following conditions

a-
you shall not use the Sites or the Interactive Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm this forum or any third party computer system.

b -
In view of the vast flow of information transmitted via this forum each day, it is not technically possible nor economically feasible to monitor all materials that pass through the system (including, without limitation, all views and/or comments therein). Hawkwind believes that the onus for ensuring that material presented on the Internet is legal rests with the original content provider, and we will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. Notwithstanding, Hawkwind shall have the right to remove any items it believes may be illegal.

Post subject: Re: 2017 gig announced
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:03 am 

Oh, Ipswich Corn Exchange... I've never been there. This one's unusually not confirmed but listed on the band website. Easier to get to than Norwich for me, and on a Sunday night. I'm figuring if do a storming gig there I'll trying to head for the Norwich gig as well if I can.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:02 pm 

casing out the jerbaya hotel as a crash out for the roundhouse gig - amongst others - if luck has it i could accommodate floor space - no strings attached - pm me if interested

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:00 pm 

Location: Kent, UK, in an unfashionable spiral arm of the galaxy
Another festival date for the diary. I don't think they're headlining but, what the hell.....

http://www.discoverthebluedot.com/index.php

OUR MISSION
To inspire and entertain.
To explore the frontiers of human advancement.
To celebrate science and the exploration of the universe.
To explore the intersections of science, culture, art and technology.
To highlight the fragility of planet Earth.

We are thrilled to announce the second wave of artists added to our bill. Goldfrapp, Hawkwind, Vitalic Official, Official Mr Scruff, DJ Yoda, Joe Goddard [Live], Nightmares On Wax [DJ Set] and many more join us at Jodrell Bank Observatory for a weekend of exploration at bluedot 2017.
Like and share for a chance to win 2x VIP tickets, plus a backstage tour and the chance to see one of our headliners side of stage!

http://po.st/BluedotTickets

I must be normal........

I must be normal........

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:15 am 

Looks like the Ipswich gig is confirmed now. Yesterday it was in the limbo state of being TBC on the band site but the tickets on sale. Today the links on the band site have been updated. Never been to a gig in Ipswich before so it's a new one on me. £33 for a ticket in deepest darkest Tractorland, going to gigs has suddenly got very expensive. If the band blow the roof off the place I'll have to see if there's any tickets leftover for Norwich later in the week.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 am 

They used to play at the Ipswich Regent (or Gaumont as previously named), not been to the Corn Exchange before but I'll defo be there !! Must say I'm mightily humbled that Hawkwind are playing a gig close to me especially for me on my birthday but I'll take it !!! Many thanks to Kris and the Krew, much appreciated ....

Board index » Test category 1 » Tours Past & Present